Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games.

“We” have been saying for years that cats are 1 to 2 years from falling off a cliff.
No one said that about us until we pancaked like Wil E Coyote at the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
After an ACME anvil fell on his head.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Reckon you and most were saying that 5 or more years ago.

They have Dempsey who won the Rising Star, Holmes (who they traded with us to get) who is as good as young midfielder in the country.

Add Mannagh, Humphroes, Henry X2, Stengle, Miers, Neale etc etc.

They are the guys carrying them now. Cameron and Dangerfield are the only prime movers that will retire soon.

The genius of Wells will ensure they will (unfortunately) keep competing.

I said dees wouldn't go back to back and said that's it for them as most were saying they would win multiple flags. I was right.
I said last year pies that's it lucky to make the 8 this year right again.

Every team has some good young players Mannagh, Humphroes, Henry, bowes, bews, gutheie and Miers they are not the stars but complement the top-end talent.

Danger, cameron, Stewart, blicavs, stanley, Kolodjashnij, duncan etc

Not doubting about their longevity they have been great but I'm calling it in the next 2 years they are done.

Reactions: 1 user
Ratugolea

Zerks

Imagine thinking these 2 are the answer to your clubs fragility!!

Reactions: 4 users
People have been saying it since we smacked them in 2020. I was hoping it. But they won a flag 2 years later and are into a PF another two years later with a massive chance of going all the way. I’m not sure how you can believe that with so much conviction. They had plenty of good players tonight who are not old. They didn’t miss Hawkins or Stewart. They just keep finding players. Lawson played in a reserves grand final in the WAFL last year!! Bailey Smith will be on board next year and they are now one of the premier free agent destinations. They even somehow turned Jack Bowes into a half decent player!!

I feel those predicting a cliff fall will be very disappointed. They just keep getting it done.

Well, they didn't make finals last year but have come back strong this year. Im calling it Rids so let's see how they go in the next 2 years.

“We” have been saying for years that cats are 1 to 2 years from falling off a cliff.
No one said that about us until we pancaked like Wil E Coyote at the bottom of the Grand Canyon.

But let's be honest they really haven't lost many top mature players in a short space of time but in the next 2 years they will
Like us, we lost a lot of top talent over the past 3-4 years>> Dusty, Jack, Cotchin, Lambert, Astbury, Edwards, Grimes, Rance, Houli etc

Thanks for nuttin Poort you front running Karens!

Ken was at Sleepy Hollow from 1989-1995 and they lost 3 Flags. He played in 2 of them. :p
Ken the Jinx. [Don't mind the guy overall; think he was even an AC with us decades ago. But feel sorry for him going with Poort. He's done I think.]

Reckon you and most were saying that 5 or more years ago.

They have Dempsey who won the Rising Star, Holmes (who they traded with us to get) who is as good as young midfielder in the country.

Add Mannagh, Humphroes, Henry X2, Stengle, Miers, Neale etc etc.

The genius of Wells will ensure they will (unfortunately) keep competing.

Played in tonights side.

Mier's - pick 57,
Stengel - delisted free agent,
Neale - pick 33,
Mannagh - pick 36,
Holmes - pick 20,
Atkins - rookie draft,
Dempsey - rookie draft,
Bews - pick 86,
Blicavs - rookie draft,
Guthrie - rookie draft
O Mullin cat b rookie