Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games.

Don't worry. I'm gonna arrange a PRE collection for you. Pretty sure we can raise $4. I think...

Will say - Did get that wrong. Thought at the price at the time they were an injury away from there midfield being obliterated.

Like nearly everyone at one stage - fell into the trap of under estimating them.

Gotta hand it to them. Amazing club. Well coached. Wells is a genius.

They have walked into a prelim while we have what - 5 years rebuilding again.

14 of the last 18 years have made the prelim.

And still going strong....Think about that. Farrrkkk...

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Another straight sets failure will be some effort by Port. Tell you what.
Bombers and Pies missing finals. Blues getting injuries at the wrong time of year and hopefully straight out. Port out in straight sets. Here I was thinking it was a crap year!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
As much as I hate Scott, Dangerfield and Geelong generally, I’ve got to give them credit; they keep getting the job done.
Yep. They've never really been a lowly club since Blight coached from 1989 or was it our Tommy Hafey that planted their success just before?

Snort Powder are good at getting their arses kicked in finals games, that's 4 times in their short AFL history that they've lost a finals game by 70 + points :banana

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Gees I'm sure BT just said the Scats are thanking all the Colonwood fans who have come over to support them!?

• Wow
Cats show just how important it is to have the right people off field. That is what allows continued success. Thing is they seem to keep the good ones for a long time. Hope we start getting all the right people.

Will say - Did get that wrong. Thought at the price at the time they were an injury away from there midfield being obliterated.

Like nearly everyone at one stage - fell into the trap of under estimating them.

Gotta hand it to them. Amazing club. Well coached. Wells is a genius.

They have walked into a prelim while we have what - 5 years rebuilding again.

14 of the last 18 years have made the prelim.

And still going strong....Think about that. Farrrkkk...
Yes. Agree with all that.

For as much as I hate them I've never been one to write them off or disrespect them like a lot of childish posters do. "Too old"... or any amount of other garbage. They just keep turning up year after year. Expert recruiting and list management that ties in with their game philosophy to the enth degree. Never panic.

Reactions: 3 users
Cats show just how important it is to have the right people off field. That is what allows continued success. Thing is they seem to keep the good ones for a long time. Hope we start getting all the right people.
They pick kids that are skilled.
They seem to hit targets, maybe the hide kids like WC in the 90's.

For as much as I hate them I've never been one to write them off or disrespect them like a lot of childish posters do. "Too old"... or any amount of other garbage. They just keep turning up year after year. Expert recruiting and list management that ties in with their game philosophy to the enth degree. Never panic.

Yep - Pricks.

Must be something special about training on a velodrome.

• Haha
Show piece of the AFL !! Is that the best they can produce for the finals . If the rest continues like this God help us !!

Reactions: 1 users
Connor Rozee copping a flogging on Port Adelaide Big Footy

Get this ****ing fairy out of the club

Like Gift Quote Reply
Report •••

In that disastrous second half he had:
  • 1 contested possession
  • 4 effective disposals

What a disgraceful effort from Port. Lucky not to lose by 20 goals. Very very soft club.

A lot of frauds in that team. Dixon and Byrne Jones chief amongst them.

Pussies get a home Prelim unless they meet the Ducks. I'd say it's a GF for them now.