Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games.

The winner of the hawks/dogs game tomorrow will have an unfair advantage over the rest of the teams still in the race

They get to play port in Adelaide :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Ha ha! Suck it up Cornhole. Gotta change that anthem to "TEAR US APART!" especially at home. What a rout. What a debacle.

Kenny must be finished. Should be on the phone to WCE as we speak: "Hello ... hello ... heard you need a coach ... job still going?"

Surely Vul-Kano's going to endorse Carr?

Nose rubbing like this is a just reward for these arrogant smug wankers who have achieved NOTHING.

Ahhh and the RFC has a hamdful of draft picks coming ......whats the Kochies got .............................................. PRSD

Reactions: 1 user
Bahaha. Rort Adelaide they should be called. What a bunch of absolute campaigners. Flat track bullies.

Reactions: 1 users
Geelong pluck players from everywhere.

I was convinced they were 12 months behind us going off a cliff but you can’t write them off.

Best list builders in the comp.

Reactions: 3 users
As much as I hate Scott, Dangerfield and Geelong generally, I’ve got to give them credit; they keep getting the job done.

Reactions: 3 users
Geelong pluck players from everywhere.

I was convinced they were 12 months behind us going off a cliff but you can’t write them off.

Best list builders in the comp.
Yep. Pains me but they are a well run establishment. Actually doesn't pain me it shiits me no end

Reactions: 1 user
Bahaha. Rort Adelaide they should be called. What a bunch of absolute campaigners. Flat track bullies.
They should stop this Port Adelaide as a great club because what they accomplished in the SaNFL
They have done Sweet FA in the AFL

Reactions: 1 users