Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games.

I'm gunna call up SEN after the game and tell Cornes that Richmond have got some good leaders in Bakes, Bolton, Rioli and Graham, they should make them an offer they can't refuse:p
Ask him if Rozee is in the top 150 players in the comp??

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
This one is on the Port players and their recruiting staff, not the coach.

The players lack the fibre needed for finals. Rozee, Butters and Horne-Francis just aren't at the level required to win big games.

The slavish praise Port's on-field leaders get is not supported by results.

People need to wake up. Port are miles off the pace. It's all over.

Start again. Recruit players with HEART.
Rebuild??

Reactions: 1 user
Port are Frauds its hilarious.

Port are gone, I doubt they even get through their semi at home next week

Reactions: 5 users
Myers, Stengle, Close
+ Cameron
Castagna, Butler, Rioli + Jack
The smalls are huge with their workload. We had heaps smalls now we got none they are massive. Scott said i want a piece of that.

Reactions: 3 users
Looking at Geelol, well done to them. They turn up year after year. Just when you think they are done they regenerate. I'm sure it's what we wanted to do.

Still, their team is not star studded. They are just drilled to compete at all costs. Whether it's a contested ball, a marking contest, a ball up.

Just need adequate skills and great fitness/conditioning.

I reckon our limitation is the effort/competition and the fitness/conditioning. If we don't sort this from a cultural perspective, doesn't matter how many early draft picks we have, we won't compete with the top 4

Reactions: 6 users
Hang on. Boak has just gone down in a lot of pain. Runners going out with a 6 pack of McNuggets.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Kenny's boos are gonna be louder than against the Paddle Pops.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users