Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games.

Not watching but just looked up the scores and stats.

Geelong are scoring 67% of the time they enter forward 50 - 67%!

Did Port bother to bring a back line? That is truly pathetic. Defence wins finals, after this hard to see Port going any further than next week.

DS

Reactions: 1 user
I'm gunna call up SEN after the game and tell Cornes that Richmond have got some good leaders in Bakes, Bolton, Rioli and Graham, they should make them an offer they can't refuse:p
Problem is that they've only got picks 37 & 55 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
No one's beating the cats at the G. Give them the flag now. How do these *smile* remain on top while we fall like a house of cards?
Its the attraction of the surf coast Apparently players will sign on with Cats for a surfboard and a 500g pack of salted peanuts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Koch might as well save a year and give Carr the coaching position.

Reactions: 1 users
Kornes bagged the supporters for booing Kenny when Brisbane smashed them earlier in the year
But tonight he just said I can't believe the supporters haven't gone home yet.
He is a massive goose

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Not watching but just looked up the scores and stats.

Geelong are scoring 67% of the time they enter forward 50 - 67%!

Did Port bother to bring a back line? That is truly pathetic. Defence wins finals, after this hard to see Port going any further than next week.

DS

It could be worse for Port as Geelong have kicked somethingblike 3 goals 10 from set shots

Reactions: 2 users
I know, he should have been a magician and got an earlier pick than Essendon ….
Bloody recruiters
I know all that, but to pick someone like Matt Parker, were we really serious in thinking long-term?