Victorian Election 2010 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Victorian Election 2010

Looks like Dumby the Mirror Man is finished.

Who had a better holiday........Wallace or Dumby?

Looks like enough people took my (paid for by the Liberal party) advice that if you don't like the government, vote for the opposition.

Tough for Labor, but it is to be expected after such a long time in office. Biggest losers are the Greens, to not post a swing in the latte belt with such friendly media treatment is a shocking result.

Looks like mb64's prediction will be put to the test, hope he didn't hear it from a little birdy.

mb64 said:
Looks like Libs will win,the Vic Libs will send the state into rapid decline.
Yep,our Public Transport system,roads,hospitals,our abundance of water and our magnificent,trouble free and cheap new ticketing system and desalination plant are all going to be in big trouble now the Libs are in.

michael roach said:
Yep,our Public Transport system,roads,hospitals,our abundance of water and our magnificent,trouble free and cheap new ticketing system and desalination plant are all going to be in big trouble now the Libs are in.

you forgot the 'smart' meters

mld said:
If only they would scrap myki.

Don't forget to touch on because when you touch off you have to touch on otherwise you can't touch off to touch on when you touch on before you touch off.

Sky news is forecasting a far different result to ch 2.

Labor is saying it will be a hung parliament at 44-44. Why they have to wait until Monday to count the postal votes etc seems odd. Despite what Greens are saying a bad result for them and Libs decision not to preference them was a good one.

No extra time or vote again next Saturday for a hung parliament.

Geez.....what an anarchy we now live in.