Victorian Election 2010 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Victorian Election 2010

mb64 said:
If the Libs get in Victoria will decline very quickly.
The whole political scene federal and state level is in decline,no matter who is in power or in opposition.This era will go down as probally our poorest as far a talent goes in history of our nation.Even Pauline Hanson has changed her mind about living in England.She thinks she,s a chance as our next PM. :-[

Not only we didn't have a sausage sizzle we didn't even have anyone handing out cards or trying to pretend their bored smiles are genuine as you approach the booth. Was easy not to vote.

I think Brumby will get back in but I'm worried as Myki is still a big waste of our money. Also I don't want the Greens holding balance of power as we will taxed to the hilt and they won't look after farmers.

If the Greens are so green they should put one board up at each booth rather than all of the leaflets. I refuse to take any how to vote cards but checked them out today. Only National and Greens had any there.

ZeroGame said:
Based on what?

I'd like to know the answer too.

Wonder if they would *smile* away all our money like Brumby and his team did?

Myki is the single biggest disaster of wasted tax payer money ever seen. No one should survive that. Violence in our streets is way up, Transport is shocking and the price of living because of our government pissing away money is rising. Good luck young people being able to afford your dream house in todays world. Libs again need to bail this state out of financial doom.

I won't even bother talking about the Greens, blimey what a pathetic attemp of a party. The sex party or family first should be the vote for any donkey voter. Give power to the Greens and all humanity is in strife. Wow the Greens.

Tigerbob said:
I'd like to know the answer too.

Wonder if they would p!ss away all our money like Brumby and his team did?

Myki is the single biggest disaster of wasted tax payer money ever seen. No one should survive that. Violence in our streets is way up, Transport is shocking and the price of living because of our government pissing away money is rising. Good luck young people being able to afford your dream house in todays world. Libs again need to bail this state out of financial doom.

I won't even bother talking about the Greens, blimey what a pathetic attemp of a party. The sex party or family first should be the vote for any donkey voter. Give power to the Greens and all humanity is in strife. Wow the Greens.

That's a ripping post. :clap

Quality rant, but when you have blokes like Andrew Bolt not convinced the Liberals are the best choice, then it sounds pretty hollow.

In reality, things aren't as bad as people like to make out, people just like to whinge. Except myki, that is a rolled-gold disaster.

If the Sky News exit polling holds up, the Liberals will actually stumble across the line.

mld said:
If the Sky News exit polling holds up, the Liberals will actually stumble across the line.

Amazing if that happens, Brumby will really have blown it - Kennettesque.

Now where will the Kangas move some of their games too?

3-4% swing against Labor early in the count but far too soon to know if this will stick as it's predominantly country seats
Exit polls suggust a swing of as much as 8.5% against Labor

The swing is definitely on. If Labor gets over the line, I reckon it will be on the back of Liberal preferences helping them against the Greens in the inner city.

ABC reporting Liberal wins in 43 seats with leads in 4 others, enough to form government
Clarified as too soon to claim all of them, but definitely leads in all of those 47 seats

Biggest problem for the Labor party is many of the big swings are inner city which is usually their stronger seats

Looks like Labor will be hoping the abnormally large number of pre-poll votes (counted from Monday) will favour them, because they are no hope tonight.

The good news is that the Greens haven't seen a swing to them. Not even in the inner city seats, where the swing has surprisingly been to the Liberals.

ABC have made their first prediction
50 seats Liberal to 38 Labor for a 12 seat majority

Massive result (so far)