Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute!

Can someone tell me, is the a rule that says when the mark is I50, the defender has to stand on the mark? rather than just not over the mark?

Reactions: 1 user
Can someone tell me, is the a rule that says when the mark is I50, the defender has to stand on the mark? rather than just not over the mark?

The stand rule has made cribbing a few metres on the mark more prevalent, not less. Yet another reason to get rid of this ridiculous rule.

DS

Reactions: 5 users
The stand rule has made cribbing a few metres on the mark more prevalent, not less. Yet another reason to get rid of this ridiculous rule.

DS
This may the true uniting PRE topic.

Darksiders and bright siders.

Commies and rwnjobs.

Scorched earth rebuilders and trust the clubbers.

Ryan will make iters and won’t make iters.

*smile* the stand rule.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
This may the true uniting PRE topic.

Darksiders and bright siders.

Commies and rwnjobs.

Scorched earth rebuilders and trust the clubbers.

Ryan will make iters and won’t make iters.

*smile* the stand rule.
I like the stand rule. It should be expanded so that all possessions must be taken from standing, and all contests must be between players who are standing still.
Jon Lovitz Creeper GIF

• Haha
Umpiring late in the third quarter cost us and killed our momentum. Rioli clearly tripped, resulting in turnover and goal to them. Frees thereafter went 2 to 9 in their favour.

Umpiring late in the third quarter cost us and killed our momentum. Rioli clearly tripped, resulting in turnover and goal to them. Frees thereafter went 2 to 9 in their favour.
The blatant hold on McIntosh shortly after that as well. Cost us one goal against, and one goal for, (theoretically), in a 13 point game.

Reactions: 1 users
And there was KMac wrapped up like he was in a straight jacket to stop him from contesting and nothing.

I like the stand rule. It should be expanded so that all possessions must be taken from standing, and all contests must be between players who are standing still.
Jon Lovitz Creeper GIF
Don’t give that clown Laura Kane any ideas!!

Don’t know who he is but number 41 was really poor today. Love to see a breakdown of the frees re forward, midfield, back.

woeful. Kick us when we're up, kick us when we're down. Geez they hate Shai. extra dollops of hate today.

I thought the Umpiring was fantastic on Friday Night..............................................

• Haha
You have to love the commentary for the goal after the siren to win in the first clip. Remember this game it was the most biased set of home town umpiring decisions to gift a team a game ever. There were about 10 in a row before this one that were just as bad or worse.