Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute!

Just popping in to check the umpire's have maintained their usual stellar performance while I've been away.

Nice to see they have been excellent, as usual. Carry on.
Ahh TBR. You were so much more enjoyable when you were riding your pushy up some big hills n complaining about your sore arse :)) :)) :))

I usually don't complain about the umpiring and usually laugh when people do because we are a very undisciplined team,
but for the first time this season it was a disgrace for me.
Against the Dees it was farcical, ridiculous calls, 50 penalties and so many frees forward of centre that resulted in goals was costly.
We got stuff all the other way.

This is just an absolute joke.

When the channel 7 commentators are hinting at incorrect decisions then that means they've been next level putrid

Reactions: 1 user
It seems to me they look for any excuse to pay a free against us & conversely any excuse not to pay a free for us.
Is it just me?
Why do they hate us so much?

Reactions: 1 users
It seems to me they look for any excuse to pay a free against us & conversely any excuse not to pay a free for us.
Is it just me?
Why do they hate us so much?
We don't need patronising like what Pickett copped. These flogs are not coaches!!! Something should be done for them to pay a fine!!

Reactions: 2 users
Another game where strange umpiring decisions in critical spaces have ruined the spectacle. We get what we pay with umps so obviously we don't pay enough.

Reactions: 1 user
Can't believe how pathetic these idiots really are. Running around with swollen egos not concentrating on the obvious.

Reckon the umpires are becoming a bunny rug so we don’t have to face reality of where we are at

Not in the top 50 problems at this club at the moment

Reactions: 1 users