Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute!

It happened again. The Saints were better behaved against us than usual. Every single team is on their best behaviour when they play us. That can’t be possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Did the AFL ever think that the more umpires on a ground will lead to more inconsistency?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
A couple of horrendous decisions aside, it's the ones not paid that kill us. Balta around the neck, Shai being held Higgins collapsible knees.

Reactions: 4 users
That has to be the worst umpiring I’ve seen in some time.
Every time whistle went, free to st killher

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Don’t think I imagined this
I reckon Razor was allowed to throw the ball up in the middle tonight - not after a stuff up but presumably because he’s incompetent

Reactions: 3 users
It makes it really hard to enjoy the footy. There is no way we play this differently to every other team every week of every year
It does doesn’t it. I watch thinking “the umps gunna pull a bull crap free outta his bum here”.

Reactions: 1 user
As you were

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-17-23-40-39-42_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-17-23-40-39-42_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 81
Quality/standard of umpiring is diminishing fast.
Umpires don't seem to have a feel for the game and are far too much influencing the outcome of games.
And I'm not just talking about Richmond games. It's across the board.

Reactions: 3 users
Umps tried their best to get Sinners over the line just didn’t work out
We get reamed every *smile* week It’s disgraceful

Reactions: 1 user