Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute!

They're *smile* house tonight. Anytime it goes near Chamberlain count it against us.

Reactions: 1 user
We got 5 free kicks and not one in.our foward 50....
How many free,s did saints get ?
Why was clarks perfect clean tackle awarded a saints free 15 metres out from.our goal ????

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
Not really sure what the point is anymore.

We are umpired differently.

It's a directive

Reactions: 6 users
It makes it really hard to enjoy the footy. There is no way we play this differently to every other team every week of every year

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users
Shafted tonight again by the maggots. They didn’t get the job done though we won. Shameful corrupt AFL couldn’t impose their will on this game.

Reactions: 5 users
Got almost twice as many free kicks tonight than last week, and the umps still murdered us. Were arguably worse than last week.

Higgins tackles grimes whp got a handpass off....
Aa minuite later jack is held and pullled but no free
Utterly infiriating

Reactions: 3 users
I am certainly not a conspiracy theorist - but when it comes to AFL Umpires and the mighty RFC ....

... man it pushes the envelope ...