Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

*smile* me. Worst trade period ever. Think I might head to Caracas and go tape $100 bills to my body during the draft period.

...Can only imagine the personal affront people will take when out of the 6-8 picks we have in the first round, we missed that one kid that absolutely should have been taken and will make us look stupid. How could we have taken him, when that other player was still available. Toce's an idiot. Blah. Blah. Can see it now.
You’ll get that after the first pick…even the second if we trade for it.
Lalor…. Jagga…..FOS one or two we won’t get and there as are some very ardent fanboys on here.
:blowingup:blowingup

Reactions: 1 user
You’ll get that after the first pick…even the second if we trade for it.
Lalor…. Jagga…..FOS one or two we won’t get and there as are some very ardent fanboys on here.
:blowingup:blowingup
Oh, I know it. I've read the draft thread and we haven't even got to the big dance yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Lol 😂

It referred to a lot of people and their comments which is the way others took it.
Oooh. You went the general consensus from like minded people when you quoted n chirped one of my posts wrongly. Meh. It's a forum, some people agree, some disagree, move on to the next thread. So boring n no-one will visit if it's a hive mind scenario.

Reactions: 2 users
Oooh. You went the general consensus from like minded people when you quoted n chirped one of my posts wrongly. Meh. It's a forum, some people agree, some disagree, move on to the next thread. So boring n no-one will visit if it's a hive mind scenario.
I didn’t go to general concensus TM, I went to my opinion. It just so happens that many agree with it. I chirped because imo you made a stupid comment.

That’s a massive difference to a hive mind.

Reactions: 1 users
I didn’t go to general concensus TM, I went to my opinion. It just so happens that many agree with it. I chirped because imo you made a stupid comment.

That’s a massive difference to a hive mind.
Theres a way to debate things i think without being disparaging to others here or at the club. It's not about hive mindedness, it's just about decency.

This thread over the past week I'd suggest probably hasn't been the poster child for how to achieve that.

Reactions: 9 users