Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

Got it.

When the deal is good all he has done is sit on his arse but when the deal is bad we criticise him for sitting on his arse.

Glad that’s clear now
Totally wrong, but hey that's your version of reality, not mine.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Trades can’t be signed off until 2pm
Last day tomorrow up until 7.30pm AEST then it’s closed.
Better have the fax machines warmed up by 7.30pm. In our case dual faces at the ready. Telegram boy standing by and bike couriers ready with copies.
Ste the iced Vo Vo’s and pot of tea. Get Balmey to do a guest appearance and just rest his palm on Blair’s shoulder. Then just a hard look at Craig Cameron and the palooka from Freo

Reactions: 1 user
Last day tomorrow up until 7.30pm AEST then it’s closed.
Better have the fax machines warmed up by 7.30pm. In our case dual faces at the ready. Telegram boy standing by and bike couriers ready with copies.
Ste the iced Vo Vo’s and pot of tea. Get Balmey to do a guest appearance and just rest his palm on Blair’s shoulder. Then just a hard look at Craig Cameron and the palooka from Freo
we should be alright so long as Greg Miller doesn't make a guest appearance.

197 cms. 23 yo. 19 games. Ex Sandy Dragons
Still contracted for another 2 years. Big Charlie Useless has retired. Might be hard to prise him out.
Good to target though
Port possibly have Georgiades, Marshall, Atrocious, Finlayson, & or Ratugolea ahead of him. Recruiting Atrocious wasn't a vote of confidence, that is for sure.

Reactions: 1 user
Freo will make 10 & 11 happen. They need to stay ahead of the Eagles in the Perth perception stakes. Have to be seen working towards the flag that they’ve never got. Huge pressure on them.

Reactions: 2 users
From BF, so take it with a giant ladle of salt:

'Just heard from a mate that has ties to Richmond Socials team so take from this what you want but this is what I’ve been told:

The media team have finished work on the graphics for farewell Dan & Farewell Shai videos/ images etc.

The Rioli Trade is 6 & 23 for Rioli and our late picks

The Bolton trade is we get 10,11,18
Freo get Bolton & 14

Also got told we are likely to get 2 from Roos but not until after the trade period, it will be 6+11 for 2

I don’t know who the other pick is at 1&2 but Lalor is one of them.

Also the reason we are willing to swap 14 to ensure we get 10,11,18 is because we want to use 18 & 20 to pair the Whitlock twins.

Got told the media team is already busy putting together draftee videos for a bunch of players but the ones he knew were Lalor and the twins…

So looks like maybe we end up with 1,2,10,18,20,23,24 after the swaps are all done…'

Not sure how we can lock in the Whitlock twins at 18 and 20 without knowing what the draft order is and who everyone else will be picking, so probably BS but anyhoo.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
Freo will make 10 & 11 happen. They need to stay ahead of the Eagles in the Perth perception stakes. Have to be seen working towards the flag that they’ve never got. Huge pressure on them.
Fremantle just seems to be the dumb cousin football club
Always fails, copies others and has no backbone.
Have a look at the bloke running the football department in Bell and then the most uninspiring coach in the history of the AFL.
If Hardwick had that team, it wouldve play in a GF and would have silverware coming in.
Serong Brayshaw Young Jackson Tracey the back 6.
If they can't realise that Bolton means more to them then any other player in the comp, they deserve to stay irrelevant.
Bolton would have them buzzing especially at Optus.
Go and watch the 2020 game against Essendon Bell.

Reactions: 4 users
From BF, so take it with a giant ladle of salt:

'Just heard from a mate that has ties to Richmond Socials team so take from this what you want but this is what I’ve been told:

The media team have finished work on the graphics for farewell Dan & Farewell Shai videos/ images etc.

The Rioli Trade is 6 & 23 for Rioli and our late picks

The Bolton trade is we get 10,11,18
Freo get Bolton & 14

Also got told we are likely to get 2 from Roos but not until after the trade period, it will be 6+11 for 2

I don’t know who the other pick is at 1&2 but Lalor is one of them.

Also the reason we are willing to swap 14 to ensure we get 10,11,18 is because we want to use 18 & 20 to pair the Whitlock twins.

Got told the media team is already busy putting together draftee videos for a bunch of players but the ones he knew were Lalor and the twins…

So looks like maybe we end up with 1,2,10,18,20,23,24 after the swaps are all done…'

Not sure how we can lock in the Whitlock twins at 18 and 20 without knowing who the draft order and who everyone else will be picking, so probably BS but anyhoo.
Not sure on the trades could be true.

But drafting of the said players is far fetched.