Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

I throw myself under buses like a ninja mate. Just facts and the truth. A couple enquired where some posters have gone. They can’t even point them out to criticise.
Just the usual “where are they all”. Soft. ;)

That’s ok. But it’s been done to death. If they want to bring it up again to criticise the poster it’s aimed at..or just want to stir the pot…
I don’t need to keep any powder dry mate. Ive got a *smile* bazooka ;)

“Outed myself” by being honest and upfront. Yes from personal experience that doesn’t go over too well in the hive minds.
But none of them intimidate me. So I’ll continue to express my opinion freely.
(As long I abide by site rules of course, and others do as well)

Certainly. Some like to hide in the crowd and never voice an independent thought. Being frightened they’ll attract some criticism. Just tick and flick.:giggle: But that’s on them .

But anyway I’ve acknowledged Blair did a reasonable job. Not over the top great or fantastic. But reasonable.
Overpaid on the first trade. Did well on the Baker trade. Average on the Bolton trade. Reasonably well on the a Rioli trade.
Good trading of Soldo and planning last year set us up wih( some decent assets to use this year. Still some way to go with some possible live trades. Then draft night.
But I’d rate Blair maybe an A- so far. With still some plays in hand. He might go up/down depending on that.
That’s my opinion. Others have theirs and good luck to them.
Here here well said.
I think if people read the thread they will find enough posters who predicted something similar to what we evently aquired..
An indicator that what Blair did was nothing exceptional. He did his job well enough with no major stuff ups.
Yet that translates into for many he is a genius.

Two year plan eh, we had two players signed to long term contracts just recently, What was the planning there. Was there a long term plan to see them out of the door ?
Hey lets bunt Bolton and Rioli out for some picks. It seems we planned that 2 years ago now.
If they did not ask to leave you can take out picks 6, 10,11,18, 23, leaving pick 1 ours , 14 baker, 20 pick bundle where we got fleeced, 24 ours.

Keep that Bazooka clean and fully loaded Willo i have a feeling you gunna need it.

Reactions: 1 user
Charlie Clarke (always have a soft spot for the CCs) has just been delisted by the Dogs , pick 24 2022 draft , kicked 22 goals in the VFL this year with one AFL game , was a highly rated pressure small forward apparently, I know nothing else about him , is he worth a chat ?

If we do trade into pick 2, who do people have in that 2 ? Bloody hard to pick.

Seems the field is being narrowed to just FOS, Jags and Lalor, but geez even that's hard to split. And that's without maybe 1 or 2 others still having some claims.

Pick 1 and 2. What's people's combo ?
Has been for a fair while now. Lalor with Draper at 2, but boy it would be hard to overlook Fos. I really like mids who win their own ball but are super athletic with pace and power. Draper imo will be a ball winning clearance machine, some have a knock on his kicking, plenty had a knock on Chimps kicking as well. I would be shocked if the Crows overlooked this kid from their own backyard. In effect he won't get to pick 6.

Big no for me with Langford i want mids with genuine pace.

Here here well said.
I think if people read the thread they will find enough posters who predicted something similar to what we evently aquired..
An indicator that what Blair did was nothing exceptional. He did his job well enough with no major stuff ups.
Yet that translates into for many he is a genius.
I think it is the exact opposite.

Fans are always wildly optimistic about trades and the fact that Blair achieved around what many fans hoped for is an indicator of how incredibly successful he was.

I haven’t talked to an opposition fan who hasn’t marvelled at the draft haul we achieved.

Reactions: 1 users
I think it is the exact opposite.

Fans are always wildly optimistic about trades and the fact that Blair achieved around what many fans hoped for is an indicator of how incredibly successful he was.

I haven’t talked to an opposition fan who hasn’t marvelled at the draft haul we achieved.
Agree.

The reason why fans expected what they did was because Blair's work didn't start two weeks ago, he started conversations months in advance.
Remember mid-year when Bolton said he wanted to stay, then next minute he wanted to go home?
The leak that Hawks would trade their first to West Coast, naturally translated to Baker for the same pick. Blair set expectations in club land long before we knew the players wanted out. For people here to think they dreamed the trade scenarios up and Blair just happened to do the same this is hubris.

Reactions: 1 users