Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

Just heard we are going to announce who we will pick with pick 1 straight after the trade period, this kid is F1 quality Screenshot_20241015_211021_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Based on Carltons trade, would we be able to do 6 and 14. Then we keep 10 and 11. Go to the draft with 1, 2, 10, 11, 20, 23, 24

I would rather 1,6,10,11,14,20

Then look to trade out 23, 24 to the highest bidders. Seeking F1 and a F2 for each pick to buy their way into the super draft.

Reactions: 1 users
Was talking about you TM not me

Only one of us is making pronouncements about Blair and it isn’t me …
Well perhaps if you're talking about me you should actually be accurate in what your talking about instead of smearing your version of mayo to suit your purpose.
P.S. the only comment I made regarding the Baker trade was simply accurate. All the initial discussions in the meedjia and on here we're for us to receive pick 14 for Bakes. At the end of that trade we received pick 14. All the dealings and negotiations to sort out where that pick went on it's world trip before coming back around to us. Would have been conducted by other clubs, not us. So therefore Blair would not have been needed to do anything but sit on his arse and wait for the pick to be offered as expected and then sign the paperwork. Good chance that if Blair had got off his arse n stuck his bib into the negotiations between Hawforn, Carlscum n even Wet Coke as to how to get pick 14 back to us, he'd have been politely sat on his arse n told to F off by the other clubs.

Never said a word about Blair sitting on his arse when he was doing a deal with Brisvegas that I personally didn't and still don't agree with. You can find yourself someone else to attribute that one to.

Reactions: 2 users
Well perhaps if you're talking about me you should actually be accurate in what your talking about instead of smearing your version of mayo to suit your purpose.
P.S. the only comment I made regarding the Baker trade was simply accurate. All the initial discussions in the meedjia and on here we're for us to receive pick 14 for Bakes. At the end of that trade we received pick 14. All the dealings and negotiations to sort out where that pick went on it's world trip before coming back around to us. Would have been conducted by other clubs, not us. So therefore Blair would not have been needed to do anything but sit on his arse and wait for the pick to be offered as expected and then sign the paperwork. Good chance that if Blair had got off his arse n stuck his bib into the negotiations between Hawforn, Carlscum n even Wet Coke as to how to get pick 14 back to us, he'd have been politely sat on his arse n told to F off by the other clubs.

Never said a word about Blair sitting on his arse when he was doing a deal with Brisvegas that I personally didn't and still don't agree with. You can find yourself someone else to attribute that one to.
Lol 😂

It was a general comment about the ridiculousness of some of the commentary on Blair in this site, including your comment which triggered my post but was by no means the only such comment. To suggest someone only has to sit on his arse to get a deal done is just so much nonsense.

It referred to a lot of people and their comments which is the way others took it.

I just look for logic and consistency when people are judged. Both have been sadly lacking in some of the commentary on Blair.

Reactions: 5 users
From BF, so take it with a giant ladle of salt:

'Just heard from a mate that has ties to Richmond Socials team so take from this what you want but this is what I’ve been told:

The media team have finished work on the graphics for farewell Dan & Farewell Shai videos/ images etc.

The Rioli Trade is 6 & 23 for Rioli and our late picks

The Bolton trade is we get 10,11,18
Freo get Bolton & 14

Also got told we are likely to get 2 from Roos but not until after the trade period, it will be 6+11 for 2

I don’t know who the other pick is at 1&2 but Lalor is one of them.

Also the reason we are willing to swap 14 to ensure we get 10,11,18 is because we want to use 18 & 20 to pair the Whitlock twins.

Got told the media team is already busy putting together draftee videos for a bunch of players but the ones he knew were Lalor and the twins…

So looks like maybe we end up with 1,2,10,18,20,23,24 after the swaps are all done…'

Not sure how we can lock in the Whitlock twins at 18 and 20 without knowing what the draft order is and who everyone else will be picking, so probably BS but anyhoo.
We've been a club that hasn't really leaked for a long time. No way we've told people this is what we're doing a month out from the draft. I call total BS.
Like "Blair is incompetent" level BS. More chance the moon landing was fraudulent.

Reactions: 8 users
Haha some of it...........................................................unfortunately
*smile* me. Worst trade period ever. Think I might head to Caracas and go tape $100 bills to my body during the draft period.

...Can only imagine the personal affront people will take when out of the 6-8 picks we have in the first round, we missed that one kid that absolutely should have been taken and will make us look stupid. How could we have taken him, when that other player was still available. Toce's an idiot. Blah. Blah. Can see it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users