Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

Pick 1 for 5 and 9 is it a genuine possibility we do it alot of high end talent at 5 and pick 9 where pick 1 could be any of 6 players

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Pick 1 for 5 and 9 is it a genuine possibility we do it alot of high end talent at 5 and pick 9 where pick 1 could be any of 6 players
Hmm 5 6 9 10 11 14 20 23 24
8 first rounders lining up for a photo shoot with Yze on night 1.

*smile* they say on *smile* Radio.

"I get all that".
"I'd be staggered."
"Help me understand"
"I can't work it out."
" I wouldnt be surprised if"
"i get where people are coming from"
"Ahhhh"

Reactions: 5 users
Reckon Bolton stays. Bell is a prick to deal with.
Not out of the question. Although the Rioli deal puts more pressure on Dismantle.

No 10 and 11 ? Fine. 4 year contracted gun stays. Now go back to losing games of football you Wanchors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
Bolton and Barrass - the 2 biggest names of this trade period… no doubt this runs to the final hours to keep the people listening. If freo don’t do that deal then they should shut the doors on the joint.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Reckon Bolton stays. Bell is a prick to deal with.

Would be an unforgivable fail by Bell not to land Bolton at this stage of his career and at Fred’s stage of development and window.

I’m a bit taken aback by some pundits down playing Bolton. Not many trades this good come along. A rarity. Many clubs would love to be in Freo”s position to have a crack at him.

Their picks don’t even matter in the Bolton context. Look at the top 20-30 draft picks over the last decade and tell many how players of Bolton’s calibre are listed.
Also look at how many picks we didn’t have in the time our list was strong. Freo don’t need those picks.

This was the time of year that Phantom (Michael Parhoff) would bring some calm perspective and remind everyone of the likelihood stats of how successful draft picks actually were (not very). It’s merely one part of many in the big picture to get things right.

Reactions: 11 users
How hard is it for these moron commentators to comprehend you need to pay overs to lure a player over when contracted, it's always been the case.

Hold firm on 10 & 11 Blair.

Reactions: 14 users