Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

Geez giving away pick 3 like you’re not a bottom four side with an opportunity to load up on an elite mid to partner up with Reid

What are they faaarking doing

Reactions: 12 users
Geez giving away pick 3 like you’re not a bottom four side with an opportunity to load up on an elite mid to partner up with Reid

What are they faaarking doing
West Coast will be getting next years draft picks for Barrass, which will set them up to go after Chad Warner.

Reactions: 1 users
Which is why we will be sending 51 and 61 their way which is close to 400 points. We will want something back and are eyeing a future pick swap to include one of the F1s they just got from Port and Collingwood

be amazed if we get anything back from then next year sin.

Reactions: 2 users
Which is why we will be sending 51 and 61 their way which is close to 400 points. We will want something back and are eyeing a future pick swap to include one of the F1s they just got from Port and Collingwood

Gold Coast will want to keep their F1s IMO as once again they they will be kissed on the arse with highly rated academy prospects, (Zeke Uwland to name one), i think they may have another 2 potential inside or around the 20 mark? They will use to trade or bid and just keep on keeping on as is the Northern Academy rort:mad:

• Angry
  • Dislike
Reactions: 3 users
Gold Coast will want to keep their F1s IMO as once again they they will be kissed on the arse with highly rated academy prospects, (Zeke Uwland to name one), i think they may have another 2 potential inside or around the 20 mark? They will use to trade or bid and just keep on keeping on as is the Northern Academy rort:mad:
I’m talking about a swap.

One of the F1 s for our F2

Reactions: 1 user
So Freo are fixated on Allen at #11 and will do this at the risk of missing out on Bolton - I mean what are they drinking.

Bell is trying to be greedy and wants both clearly but he doesn’t realise that Allen won’t be the difference in trading out the September camping trip for finals (which I reckon Bolton will deliver for them).

These west coast clubs are doing some weird things this trade period………..logic alludes me quite frankly.

Reactions: 4 users
They want to give us 10 but keep 11 so they can get Bo Allan??

So we take Bo Allan at 10 and then trade him to West Coast in a couple of years time for two firsts

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
The problem for us is that GC now only have 6, 23, 39, 41. If they give us 6 and 23 that leaves them with only 858 points with picks 39 and 41 to match a bid for LL which they will need about 1,200 points (after discount) if a bid comes in at 8/9. Also they have no other picks for the draft. This trade decreased our chances of 6 and 23.
Do you think we should have kept pick 32?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users