Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

I'm still not used to this shock jock, tee-off-half-cocked, Trumpy world we live in now, so to me he just seems unprofessional, lacking judgement and intellect, conflicted, and just plain off his head. But I'm sure that his MO. How far can he go? He pushed the TT ridicule to the point where he became a bit of a laughing stock to his fellow pundits.

He'd be a laughing stock already to the clubs, no doubt about it.

Reactions: 1 user
To put the Baker trade in perspective. We'll get more than the Dogs will get for a similarly contracted Bailey Smith.

We love Bakes, but Smith is the better footballer - plus a full 3 years younger.

100% this is great work from Blair.
Good to see he’s taken notice after we had a chat last week, after moving our picks out so fast to accomodate Brisbane. ;)

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
People will be pleased to know, switching the radio on in the car this morning, Corne was totally losing his mind over Richmond.

He called out Richmond as one of the "big winners" from trade week and was going into melt down over the supposed stupidity of GC, Freo and WCE.

Once again he went ape over Daniel Rioli not being worth anything like 6 and that 23 with it was a disgrace and the AFL should step in.

Deee-licious !
If he really looked into the trades so far the outrageous deals in terms of massive prices paid are in fact the Melbourne trade to get pick 9 and Carlton’s trade to get pick 3.

Massive prices paid but they are geniuses.

the #12 & #14 is the points total equivalent to #6 & #28. I wonder if something like #6 & #24 for #2 would get the deal done?
Points are only useful if you need points. It's not a metric for ordinary trading.

Pick 1 is worth 3,000 points. Pick 20, 25, 26 & 27 is worth 3,100pts but we'd laugh another club out of the room if they offered us that.

Reactions: 12 users
Now have 3 in the top 20, 3 more to go. 6 out of 20 first rounders is pretty exciting (not quite fist worthy though).

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Good to see he’s taken notice after we had a chat last week, after moving our picks out so fast to accomodate Brisbane. ;)
updates on the Prince and Shai trades mate as i've been doing Ride on mower repairs? cxxt of a thing. lol
thanks can't be stuffed reading 11pages with 5%relevant. lol :)

Reactions: 1 user
Now have 3 in the top 20, 3 more to go. 6 out of 20 first rounders is pretty exciting (not quite fist worthy though).
At this rate Toce will have his own dedicated camera operator for the TV coverage

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users