Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

People will be pleased to know, switching the radio on in the car this morning, Corne was totally losing his mind over Richmond.

He called out Richmond as one of the "big winners" from trade week and was going into melt down over the supposed stupidity of GC, Freo and WCE.

Once again he went ape over Daniel Rioli not being worth anything like 6 and that 23 with it was a disgrace and the AFL should step in.

Deee-licious !

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
People will be pleased to know, switching the radio on in the car this morning, Corne was totally losing his mind over Richmond.

He called out Richmond as one of the "big winners" from trade week and was going into melt down over the supposed stupidity of GC, Freo and WCE.

Once again he went ape over Daniel Rioli not being worth anything like 6 and that 23 with it was a disgrace and the AFL should step in.

Deee-licious !
I heard that, was hilarious.
Almost as hilarious as his description of West Coast being a wildebeest that everyone was feeding off.

Hes unhinged and unrealistic. I turned off after his ranting.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Deee-licious !
I heard it as well. When he mentioned Richmond, his voice sounded like Edmond has his balls in a vice. Grimaced!!

EAD Cornes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Would we take him in the Nat Draft with pick 1??
If we get a player at pick 10 better than Bailey Smith, we’ll have done very well for ourselves. I’d be getting in Bulldogs ears.
Some may have forgotten his dominant final series a couple of years back. I haven’t

Last edited:

Deee-licious !
I'm still not used to this shock jock, tee-off-half-cocked, Trumpy world we live in now, so to me he just seems unprofessional, lacking judgement and intellect, conflicted, and just plain off his head. But I'm sure that his MO. How far can he go? He pushed the TT ridicule to the point where he became a bit of a laughing stock to his fellow pundits.

Reactions: 8 users
I'm still not used to this shock jock, tee-off-half-cocked, Trumpy world we live in now, so to me he just seems unprofessional, lacking judgement and intellect, conflicted, and just plain off his head. But I'm sure that his MO. How far can he go? He pushed the TT ridicule to the point where he became a bit of a laughing stock to his fellow pundits.
He's got a limited lifespan. (That was something Hutchison forgot to tell him when he wanted him to go all shock-jock for him).

Reactions: 1 user
Interesting that Carlton rate pick 3 yet we didn’t as we could have offered a better deal in the end eg 10 and bakes for 3.

Strange also that it appears weagles only priorities Allen and should still get him with a early teens pic - they must rate that kid
Blair hasn't waived at all.
He said NO trading up.
He said he will ask for Everything from GC for Rioli
And he expects Fremantle to pay a high price for Bolton.
He has stuck to what he said 2 weeks ago
Nor bringing in 2nd players with picks
Good job

Reactions: 8 users

Deee-licious !
Did you make a cup of tea as he advised? Sounded calm until that Richmond caller came on. It's easy to rattle this moron.

Reactions: 2 users
He's probably not that comfortable with it. Big pressure. He's gonna be under the gun more than any other National Recruiting Manager has ever been in their 1st year at a club. Career defining in some respects, I guess.
If he's not fisting himself in excitement he should resign.

• Haha
  • Wow

Deee-licious !
Because he knows the Tigers are closer to our next flag than Port are!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Don't disagree with your thoughts, it's just that the market price has now been set and Carlton appear to have been in negotiations with North also with the 12 and 14 deal.

Who would now pay what would seem to be way overs compared to that Carton and West Coast deal in an even top end of the draft?
No market price has been set.
The WEagles made the trade they needed to to get Baker.
North dont have the same need. North get to set the price they want for pick 2.

Reactions: 3 users
I dunno. Whatever happened to the good old South Park gif.

Why do people always have to make things new and complicated.....

Reactions: 1 user