Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

no way we get more than 10,11.

That is absolute max chips we'll get.

Not saying he's not worth it but what will happen.

Reckon it might end up 10,11,18 with 14 going back ( if we get it).

before anyone shoots - Just a prediction.

Isn’t the problem that we have been caught up in is the westerners competing against each other for Allen - with weagles #12, the frockers don’t want to give up #11 and hence Allen…..it’s a local turf war unfortunately. It may all be for nothing if he goes earlier.

Edit @momentai you beat me to it.

Reactions: 1 user
Will believe the Baker trade (and others) once they are lodged.

Too many deals have fallen over late already.
The Blues/WEagles deal doesnt really have much wiggle room- the Blues have nothing else they can trade, other than players.

Baker for 14 will happen if they WEagles get 14.

He wasn’t in charge of our recruiting he was in charge of our drafting
He has the bigger role at the Eagles
Title when he left Richmond was National Recruiting Manager. Even so, it’s looking increasingly like he’s been promoted beyond his level of incompetence for a second time. Most of us aren’t that lucky.

Reactions: 1 users
Looking like this will go down to the last moment. If as reported WC now have 12, both clubs want Allan and and Freo will be reluctant to give up their advantage.
With 1, 6, 14, 20, 23, 24 we can afford to walk away if we don't get what we want. Don't think Freo can.

Reactions: 8 users
With 1, 6, 14, 20, 23, 24 we can afford to walk away if we don't get what we want. Don't think Freo can.
Yeah. Who gives a rats what Freo may or may not be wanting to do eg Allan. Who cares.

We're trying to get Shai out. But on our terms, not anyone else's, including Shai.

As an extension of that, tell Shai's manager to stay in Perth. He's not required, thank you.

Reactions: 6 users
6 & 10 you'd think. Would really need 25 coming back if did that.

Melbourne could beat us with 5 & 9.

Doubt very much they'll want to though.
That could mean FOS, Lalor, 11, 14, 20, 23, 24, 25. If we really really want FOS and Lalor then we should go for it.

Reactions: 2 users
So do the scum want FOS or are they bluffing us to make us pick him at 1?

We take who we want at 1 :), no-one else matters. We all as individuals may be fixated on someone at 1 but the club get who THEY want, (pity there is no Harley Reid).

Later picks ducks & drakes play a bigger hand.

Reactions: 3 users
That could mean FOS, Lalor, 11, 14, 20, 23, 24, 25. If we really really want FOS and Lalor then we should go for it.

Yeah if get the 8 picks it does become tempting.

Still - no trades have been done yet so we're not sure what we'll end up with.

6 & 10 you'd think. Would really need 25 coming back if did that.

Melbourne could beat us with 5 & 9.

Doubt very much they'll want to though.

I posted a few pages back that Cal Twomey stated that Carlton offered 12 & 14 for pick 2. Seems unders for mine but with the Carlton WC deal a market price has been set.

If Richmond could get pick 2 without involving pick 6 would be very interesting.

Callum Twomey
https://x.com/CalTwomey
@CalTwomey

Blues put the same offer of picks 12 and 14 to North Melbourne for pick 2. That was when the Roos looked in the race for Dan Houston, before they fell out of the race before being now back in the race

Reactions: 2 users