Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

Guessing Wet Coke happy to have some sort of combo of players and picks to go the rebuild. But at the end of the day, who gives a *smile* what Wet Coke do as long as we get the deal we want for our player.
Thats not the part that worries me
Cartoon at 3 are putting heaps of pressure as to who we pick at 1
IMO one of the kids has not played to his full potential to slide and get picked by them

This is has to be our play.

Need to get FOS and Lalor.
we could have got fos and lalor if we swapped pick 6 for WCE 3 and then exchanged some picks later on as part of baker deal. but blair said early on we didnt want to do that. i think thats really ridiculous. now were waiting/hoping with 6.

It's 10 and 11, mate. Minimum. Reckon we're still trying to squeeze them for 10, 11, 18 (or 30).

no way we get more than 10,11.

That is absolute max chips we'll get.

Not saying he's not worth it but what will happen.

Reckon it might end up 10,11,18 with 14 going back ( if we get it).

before anyone shoots - Just a prediction.

• Dislike
Reactions: 10 users

I was thinking very similar LD

Reactions: 1 user
They still have the deal for Barass which is likely to be a couple of decent future picks.

Not sure they have done that badly.

Yep that will make it look better.

But when everyone wants picks in this draft not next years it's still going to look pretty bad for Clarke IMO.

Reactions: 1 users
To summarise for the old people on PRE:

Bolton for Picks 10,11 & 30

Rioli and pick 30 for Pick 6 & 23

Baker for Pick 14

Trade picks 6 & 11 for picks 2 & 25

We end up with

Picks 1, 2, 10, 14, 20,23,24,25
[
I reckon we might use 30, less likely to use 24, we'll trade that 1 for a future 1st I reckon.
Even in this conversation, that is a hugely wild 🤪 prediction.

John Wayne Fight GIF by GritTV

Reactions: 2 users
Blues get 3 for 12 and 14. If we want pick 2 from the roos pick 6 is not in that deal has to be 11 and 14 and I'm still hesitant to do it.

Reactions: 1 user
I'd be extremely disappointed if pick 3 gets used in the Baker deal and we don't receive it.

WTF is the RFC doing?
It is only one of two things Ian, either we want quantity and don’t see the value in trading up or the only trading up we are interested in is to North’s pick 2