Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

We're getting 6 & 23 for Rioli guys but giving something back later to assist with points for GC

Reactions: 1 user
Pick 2 and 3 ain't gonna happen. WC and Nth won't trade them. Blair should be focussing on maximising the number of picks in the top end of the draft
Blair's already been quoted as saying not interested in sliding down the draft order.

Reactions: 1 user
Posting over the last few days is a great example of too many cooks breaking the camel’s back
#banthecamel
Wildlife Camel GIF

Reactions: 1 users
So, are the big trades not going to be announced until just before the deadline on Wednesday night?
Gotta keep the plebs, meedjia n sponsors engaged for another cuppla days yet. AFLHQ are in no rush to get stuff happening. They've already got Smelbourne n Essendrugs deal for today's installment of amusement.

Reactions: 2 users
We're getting 6 & 23 for Rioli guys but giving something back later to assist with points for GC
Suns involved in Houston 3 way deal and will lose pick 13 and lukosius, get Noble and will have 3 first round picks in 2025.

23 not involved so to get it we just need to give them the points with later picks.

Thanks, I was not sure thats why I asked the question. And this is the point I was trying to get at "List vacancies for draft numbers are meaningless until it gets to National Draft Day."
Yep, you were right mate. (y)
But some others misconstrued your query, as being fact. And wanted to use that for a little potshot :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Ralpho talking as if DRioli will get done for 6 and 23 and we’ll throw back a later pick and Freo I’ll end up giving up 10 and 11 they just want a 3rd club into push 11 back a bit

Suns involved in Houston 3 way deal and will lose pick 13 and lukosius, get Noble and will have 3 first round picks in 2025.

23 not involved so to get it we just need to give them the points with later picks.

Happy with that. 6 and 23 in a strong draft would be a good return. 20 and 23 good picks to take talls with, or move up the order either this year or next year.