Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

How is commenting on the clubs performance in the trade peiod on the trade period Richmond only thread ruining it. Asking for a friend😂
Maybe everyone should simply stop having thoughts n opinions on anything. Then there'd be no bitchin n arguin, there'd actually be no further need for anything to do with PRE, then we could all go n find something constructive n useful to do with our spare time instead of all sittin around arguing on the net.
Yay, shut the door n all go home, all fixed n problem solved.

Maybe everyone should simply stop having thoughts n opinions on anything. Then there'd be no bitchin n arguin, there'd actually be no further need for anything to do with PRE, then we could all go n find something constructive n useful to do with our spare time instead of all sittin around arguing on the net.
This sounds like an opinion to me - we have a catch 22 on our hands.

Reactions: 1 user

Not about the opinions its about spamming the threads and being insulting. People need to get a grip and move on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users