Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

What possible agreement would there be after being shafted already.
Brisbane have made off like thieves come draft day time to make em pay.
Whoops sorry wrong post.

And we won't bid, part of the agreement and I can't see North bidding. West Coast would be earliest. 2234 minus 20%, approx 1800. They've worked it beautifully Brisbane.
this was the post.

Melbourne putting all their eggs into the one basket. Would only have 2 and 49 if that eventuates. Even sold off their F1. lol if we take the player they are selling the farm for.
Not sure they are chasing pick two where did that rumour start. With picks 5 and 9 they know at both those picks they will get two very good players in this draft.

They probably aren't fussed who is left at each pick thats how even it is.

Reactions: 1 users
Not sure they are chasing pick two where did that rumour start. With picks 5 and 9 they know at both those picks they will get two very good players in this draft.

They probably aren't fussed who is left at each pick thats how even it is.
The rumour stems from the belief they want Lalor to eventually replace Petracca and they'll need pick 2 to guarantee getting him, though this relies on us not taking him with pick 1.

Is there any real difference in value between pick 11 and 18 in this year's draft??

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
This will end up with Rioli and a later pick or two for 6 and 23. Bolton and 23 for 10, 11 and 30.

Something like that.

Reactions: 2 users