Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

does any team have any left they would be willing to part with?
Seems like a lot got traded this year to other clubs to get into this draft.
I don’t really understand the rules so hopefully someone can help me.
If there is a bid for Kako and then Essendon use the picks they got from Melbourne to match it, can they then trade back into the draft by using their future picks on draft day?
If they could they may want to as one example.
Sydney ?
But you are right, there aren’t many

does any team have any left they would be willing to part with?
Seems like a lot got traded this year to other clubs to get into this draft.
Plenty. Some clubs have moved out to next year to avoid losing them to bids this year, but it doesn’t mean they can’t trade back in once bids are complete

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Plenty. Some clubs have moved out to next year to avoid losing them to bids this year, but it doesn’t mean they can’t trade back in once bids are complete
That’s the question I asked in my previous post.

So that’s allowed? ( I have no idea btw)

Reactions: 1 user
What possible agreement would there be after being shafted already.
Brisbane have made off like thieves come draft day time to make em pay.
I see, so even though our recruiters knew we were going to get shafted, they accepted the deal anyway and sniggered to themselves we'll get em back by bidding for him even though we don't want him. It doesn't work that way, teams on the whole go at lengths to keep a good relationship or it bites you in the future. Look at Bombers, hard to deal with and now have a reputation. Deal would have been made. Making things more expensive when you can make it cheaper (600+ points) benefits no-one in negotiation, it costs both sides more.

Dastardly Tigers
stillesque.gif

Suspect we'll only make a play for pick 3 only if North hangs onto 2 as we're most likely after fos and Lalor. If Melbourne or Carlton get 2 then sacrificing for 3 would have been a bad move. So many moving pieces

Reactions: 4 users
So looking ahead

Bolton for Picks 10,11 & 30

Rioli and pick 30 for Pick 6 & 23

We end up with

Picks 1,6,10,11,20,23,24

Baker trade to go into Wednesday.

Last edited:
People who think we will trade up, just go have a lay down.
We are NOT trading up. We will use as many picks we have without giving any away to go up the order.

Reactions: 1 users