Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

Any chance?

3 + 26 for Baker and 11
10 + 11 for Bolton & 26.
6 + 13 for Rioli and 23.

Richmond draft:
1, 3, 6, 10, 13 and 20
i like that.
How about we go and chat to the Eagles first then: Baker + 20 & 24 for Eagles picks 3 and 26.
then we go and see Gold Coast and say: Rioli + 26 (Lompard points) for 6 & 13.
then go and see the Dockers and ask for 10 & 18 for Bolton.
then we'd have:
1,3,6,10,13 and 18.
!
(*maybe a sneaky chat to the Roos at the end of all that and see if they want 13 & 18 for 2 & 25 or 44!!!!) lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Too many people stressed about points, which are an entirely hypothetical construct.
Nothing hypothetical about points to Brisvegas. They've done a secondary deal to get closer to the points they need for Ashcroft n Marshall, so probably within striking range by using their F1 as well when the time comes.

Actually we did due to the extra 600 points associated with us bidding on ashcroft at 1. No one could have matched our position

Yeah, but they didn't need to get all the points they required from just the pick 20 trade. There's nothing stopping them collecting picks from other teams as well via other trades, eg Sharp to Dees.

Reactions: 1 user
There's no hiding your failure to grasp any complexity or nuance, or market reality for that matter.
Hey can you stop being a tool and cut your personal crap out. Here i'll give you 912 aud and you return me 1700aud . Pick 32 needed to be retained ok now stop drinking Blair's bathwater.

• Haha
Hey can you stop being a tool and cut your personal crap out. Here i'll give you 912 aud and you return me 1700aud . Pick 32 needed to be retained ok now stop drinking Blair's bathwater.
But objectively the statement is true, its not personal, you are looking at the points in isolation and failing to consider, or grasp, other critical factors, and engaging in relentless hyperbole.

Reactions: 6 users
Nothing hypothetical about points to Brisvegas. They've done a secondary deal to get closer to the points they need for Ashcroft n Marshall, so probably within striking range by using their F1 as well when the time comes.
We've helped gift them the number one potential pick and Marshal a possible late F1 OR VERY EARLY Secondl. It was obvious what they were up to and we took the bait.

Last edited:
But objectively the statement is true, its not personal, you are looking at the points in isolation, and engaging in relentless hyperbole.
Crap as it's gifting them basically a chance now to get two F1 . Look i'm not here to argue with your logic as pick 32 was a potential sweetener in other deals . We now have less wiggle room unless we give away future picks or trade the 20 on in other deals. We lost out badly and Brisbane is a lot stronger for it. The points is the point of trading as that's what evens things out in balance. There is no logic to your argument , but just brown nosing Blair. His last three big trades we've been diddled and he better get the next three big ones right this week.

You mean if we didn't do the trade we could have just converted our picks to 20 & 24?? Wow, we definitely should have done that.
They were bartering points and now Brisbane are gaining from them as they will scale them down in their picks .

Blair got rolled lool based on what. You do realise we we're always going to be give a bit overs. That pick 20 will be worth gold come draft night clubs offering us deals.

Crap as it's gifting them basically a chance now to get two F1 . Look i'm not here to argue with your logic as pick 32 was a potential sweetener in other deals . We now have less wiggle room unless we give away future picks or trade the 20 on in other deals. We lost out badly and Brisbane is a lot stronger for it. The points is the point of trading as that's what evens things out in balance. There is no logic to your argument , but just brown nosing Blair. His last three big trades we've been diddled and he better get the next three big ones right this week.
Ha ha. I'm a big fan of Blair for sure, and that is based on his and the Clubs achievements.

You used the word disgusting to describe this trade. Can't you see that is way OTT and makes you look a bit silly? Trading Danny for pick 28, that could rightly be termed disgusting. You have to leave yourself somewhere to go. I have no time for it.

Ha ha. You used the disgusting to describe this trade. Can't you that is way OTT and makes you look a bit silly? Trading Danny for pick 28, that could rightly be termed disgusting. You have to leave yourself somewhere to go. I have no time for it.
it was a disgusting trade ok now stop your nonsense . What is this Danny nonsense? Stick to the theme Strawman