Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

Rather not if we don't have someone elses F1 in our pocket. We're on tracking to having a top 3 F1 pick at this stage.

I think TheCan meant Baker and Bolton to WC and WC 2024 #3 plus WC 2025F1 to us

Reactions: 1 user
could have easily offered 51 61 and 70 worth 433 points instead of pick 32. Blair got schooled

There must be more than on the surface for giving up 32 to Brisbane - because its not defendable based on public information.

I believe there is something at play involving WC's pick 3, but it will involve more than Baker and pick 20.
If Eagles have told Baker they will take him... they need to get it done. So: Would Eagles consider: Baker + 20 & 24 for Eagles picks 3 and 26? or ?

If Eagles have told Baker they will take him... they need to get it done. So: Would Eagles consider: Baker + 20 & 24 for Eagles picks 3 and 26? or ?
id prefer to keep whatever the 1st pick of 2nd round is (24 at present I think)

Reactions: 1 user
Any chance?

3 + 26 for Baker and 11
10 + 11 for Bolton & 26.
6 + 13 for Rioli and 24.

Richmond draft:
1, 3, 6, 10, 13 and 20

Reactions: 8 users
Not really. Other clubs would have been competing for pick 20

Yep. And additionally, Brisvegas has other avenues available to collect points, the obvious one being the proposed Sharp trade to the Dees who have 5, 28, 40, 49, 54 and 65.

We didn't have them over a barrel as much as some people would have liked to believe.

Reactions: 4 users
We will get #6 & Carltons pick (Hawthorns) #14 for Rioli
Carlton will trade #14 to Port for Houston. Port trade #14 for Lukosius

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Yep. And additionally, Brisvegas has other avenues available to collect points, the obvious one being the proposed Sharp trade to the Dees who have 5, 28, 40, 49, 54 and 65.

We didn't have them over a barrel as much as some people would have liked to believe.
exactly

To be honest , any deal when one party is "over a barrel" will end in tears sonner or later

• Dislike
Bolton baker for wce pick 3 and 2025 f1 ?
Wet Cokes F1 should easily be a top ten pick, so possibly not that bad an idea. That or the Frockers first 3 picks this year for the pair. Someone might need to pull the finger out n get something happening soon though or the other clubs will move onto other deals n we'll be left standing in the corner pleasing ourselves.

Actually we did due to the extra 600 points associated with us bidding on ashcroft at 1. No one could have matched our position