Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

I'm preparing to put my Brets away, put my shirt back on and get my moderating hat. Shirt gonna hit the fan and be thrown like a monkey at the zoo.
poop toss GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
No they don't if they trade away 6, 13, 23. Also they may want to pick up a few more players with picks other than 29 this year in the draft along with Lombard.
Carlton did a savvy deal with Brisbane we should have done something similar but didn’t

Reactions: 1 users
Welcome to Richmond pick 20.

This could be a very short relationship but it promises to be fun while it lasts.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
most likely Hawks offer Blues F1 to WC now who will offer that to us for Baker

Brisbane had no other choice but to trade with us. They would risk losing Ashcroft otherwise. We should have demanded their F1 or we pick up Ashcroft.
This might have happened, that might have happened, woulda done this, shoulda done that.

Hartley has now messed up three big trades bc of his incompetence or generosity. . TT, JH and now this. He's got to go as he's past his use by date.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
yep Blair being schooled. watch him crumble with the other trades. He'll accept pick 6 for rioli with something going back and 11 and 18 for bolton with a future second going back.

• Haha
Bakes might have to stay!

Fremantle apparently had pick 11 on the table for Baker.

So 10,11 and 18 for Bolton and Baker.

Also if Carlton now use 14 as part of the deal to make a play for Houston it would mean Collingwood is out and that the Sun's pick 13 is back on the table.

Hmm Rioli and pick 20 for 6 and 13. Will be interesting how these trades unfold.

Reactions: 7 users
Sorry! I've read and re-read the "rules" about The Draft and I cannot comprehend them. It's like trying to understand Crypto Currency to me. I'm glad you younger guys have a handle on them.

All I hope and pray for is in a couple of years time I read on AFL.com that the 2024 draft was the foundation stone to Richmond's re-building and it's re-emergence as a premiership threat.

Amen to that........

Maybe just maybe we need pick 20 to get the other trades done.

Recent negative posting similar to half time in the 2019 Pre Lim

Save the vitriol until full time

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Pick 32 could have been used as a sweetener to get picks 10 and 11 from Freo for Bolton.

Reactions: 3 users