Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

Is this for real? We traded 1,704 points for 912? Blair is a push over.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
We didn't give them pick 24.

We weren't the only ones after pick 20. Calm down.
No we didn’t but had we held reasonably firm we might have been able to get a pick from next year from them, after that trade gws are now in best position to do that , seems we were very generous with them, it seems rare that clubs are generous with us

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Seems like a lot to give up at face value. Not sure on points but wonder if we could have given our later picks instead and kept 32?

Reactions: 3 users
Can't understand this trade. We've handed them a free passage for Ashcroft and have given away all of our points which could have been used in other trades and even on draft night. Big question marks over Blair for mine. Brisbane are laughing. Watch Blair crumble in the other trades.

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Too much. We were in charge. We had the upper hand. Give us pick 20 otherwise we are bidding on Ashcroft.
Why 4 picks?? Shouldve been a hand full of picks after 40+ at best.

Reactions: 4 users
still holding the below & no player trades as yet

1728610755745.png

Thats 5130 points, about what we started with ? & moved up 12 spots at least

Seems like a lot to give up at face value. Not sure on points but wonder if we could have given our later picks instead and kept 32?
there was no need to give pick 32. 42 43 45 were more than enough (even too much)

This has just *smile* up our trade period. Had my doubts on blair and this confirms it

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
We had competition for Pick 20.
We weren't going to use all those picks.

There's no point dealing with us if they get back exactly what they gave us. We basically gave up 4 meh picks, and got a good one back.

Those picks would be lucky to get 1 player to play 100 games.
We got a pick back that gives us the chance to get someone who'll get more , given the depth of the draft.

Good work Blair

• Love
  • Dislike
Reactions: 17 users
Gold Coast and Essendon need points. Could have used the picks as sweeteners in the Bolton, Rioli and Baker trades. Blair has just dropped his pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
We are always the good guys during trade week giving overs and accepting unders. Blair is a push over.

• Dislike
Reactions: 6 users