Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

It’s funny, clearly I am not done with the verbal fisticuffs on PRE but of all the folk I find irritating here you are no longer one of them.

We may even - gasp - share a pretty pragmatic but hopeful view of the club at large.

Yeah, I look at your current fisticuffs with others now and get it as part of the persona rather than a brutal assault on whoever. It was fun getting very wound up and scoring points at the time but I'm definitely older and maybe slightly wiser now.

It was a hard pill to swallow initially but now I can live with accepting that sometimes your takes are good and I need to restrain the kneejerk "must disagree with Carter ar all costs" reaction.

Keep up the good work mate.

Reactions: 2 users
We go to them with 6 & 23
They come back and ask for 6 & 18
We meet in the middle at 6 & 20.

Think How I Met Your Mother GIF by HULU

Reactions: 1 user
Corne bitterly had to accept yesterday that along with Carlton and a couple of others, Richmond were becoming a "winner" in the trade period.

Should we be worried ?
Geez I hate that prick, spouts total crap and never held accountable. But stuff him, we executed to near perfection.

Reactions: 1 user
Not a bad haul. About what was being suggested before the shenanigans started.

Early on said 6 and 23 for Rioli

Spoke about 9 and 16 i think at the time and people growled. We got something close in the end with 10,11, 18 and 14 going to them.

Thought coughing up 32 to brisvegas meant we lost that deal. 32, 42,43,45. We should have thrown in 51 and kept 32.. But hey you dont always win.

Graham was always going to be originally pick 22 or 40 depending on how much they paid him. Contact meant we got 42 which was a fair price imo.

Baker was ranked somewhere between 15 and 18 we got 14 so a small win. If i was Clarke the offer would have been pick 26 and a future 3rd take it or leave it. In points it equates to pick 14 or 15 with the psd looming.
They keep pick 3 and whatever they get from the Barass trade. get Graham and Baker but have to trade for owies.

Would have liked us to at least keep 42 and 51 or similar as im of a strong belief there will be some absolute gems that slide Late in this draft.

We have some culling to do still with 1st pick in the psd and Rookie drafts.

that's crazy talk butch
Why? Pick 2 in this years draft for probably pick 1 - 2 or 3 in next years draft. Not that much of a gap in worth.
1 - 2 - 6 - 10 - 11 - 18 - 20 in this years draft then rookie n psd picks n perhaps push picks 23 - 24 - into mid first round of next years draft.

We could have 5 debutants playing round 1, picks in the top 10 often play immediately and given draft strength this year you can extend that out to pick 20. Yeah we won't win a lot of games next year but watching these kids develop is going to be a consolation that I'm going to enjoy.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users