Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

2008 pick 8, into Vickery's 100 games, into 2016 pick 29, into Bolton's 135 games & 2 flags, into 2024 picks 10 & 11

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
So what are we looking like once the trades are actually signed through? Mighta missed something but from what I could see its..................................

1 - 6 - 10 - 11 - 18 - 20 - 23 - 24.

Deep n even draft, but even so gotta expect nothing goes perfect, would be hoping like hell we get 2 premiums n 4 very good core players out of that lot n there'll probably be 2 cloggers.
3 premium n 5 very good core would be the mythical fantasy, but I won't be holding my breath looking for that outcome.

Reactions: 1 users
Reminds me of when I sold my LX V8 4sp hatchback. I needed to sell it, it didn't fit with my life goals at the time, but I didn't want to sell it, the market wasn't great, the price I got was thereabouts, I did what I needed to do, but I hated seeing it drive away and the buyer had an immovable grin and big spring in his step.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
So what are we looking like once the trades are actually signed through? Mighta missed something but from what I could see its..................................

1 - 6 - 10 - 11 - 18 - 20 - 23 - 24.

Deep n even draft, but even so gotta expect nothing goes perfect, would be hoping like hell we get 2 premiums n 4 very good core players out of that lot n there'll probably be 2 cloggers.
3 premium n 5 very good core would be the mythical fantasy, but I won't be holding my breath looking for that outcome.
If we can identify the 2 cloggers early, we can flip them like GWS have been doing for years for new first round picks in the next year.

Reactions: 2 users
Heard we are not paying Bolton contract either, if this is true, this is a good deal, and frees us up for FA next year

Anyone else hear the same?
Not sure about Shai but I thought I read some tweet re someone asking Jon Ralph if we were paying any of Rioli's salary , & he replied no.

So to get 10 and 11 we gave up 4 spots in the first round and also a F3.
Losing 4 spots in the first round doesn't sound great most years, but in a year we have 4 1st round picks before the one we downgraded and in a reportedly very good deep Draft year, it's more than fine.

• Dislike
Reactions: 6 users
Not sure about Shai but I thought I read some tweet re someone asking Jon Ralph if we were paying any of Rioli's salary , & he replied no.
Trade Radio, said we werent paying anything for Bolton either, but I dunno how much truth they were speaking.
Would be a great result if both Rioli and Bolton are completely off the books as well now.

Reactions: 2 users
Yep Blair is hopeless.
Bolton 10 & 11 was our price.☑️
Baker 1st rnd.☑️
Rioli 6 & 23☑️
Bris pts.20☑️

Draft night-1/6/10/11/18/20/23/24

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
So are we actually picking up any players ourselves ?

I don't know if we have any late picks left but are any of the loosely players mentioned that we were interested in a chance ? Or maybe just get someone with pick 1 psd