Trade Week - NON-Richmond only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - NON-Richmond only

Give em 5 working days watch the deals get done then.

No wonder supporters are so disenfranchised with how the afl go about things.

Top of the ladder or bottom ive just about had enough of the utter stupidity that we have to suffer from this mob every single year.
If they had an independent review of themselves there would be no one left. thats how incompetent they are. Job preservation is alive and well in this industry.

Reactions: 3 users
The first week of “Trade Week” is the AFL’s Seinfield - “A show about nothing “.

Reactions: 6 users
It all depends who is bidding on Kako.
Reports are its Demons so trading with us for pick 6 would be useless. And we will not trade our future first.

Reports also that Dees are keen to trade to get pick 9. Seems like a reasonable tactic
We can offer what the demons can’t which is later picks in this draft, the ability to stay in the 2024 draft.

The demons want to trade their F1

Heres Harry Sharp highlights
Geez. 4 years into his AFL career n we're showing VFL highlights. Kid needs to be showing a few of them passages during games at AFL level as highlights coz all the numbers on his Brisvegas seniors bio show bog average or lower.

We can offer what the demons can’t which is later picks in this draft, the ability to stay in the 2024 draft.

The demons want to trade their F1
Yes, but if essendon suspect that melbn will bid at pick 5, and we have pick 6 to trade, then its all moot.

Yes, but if essendon suspect that melbn will bid at pick 5, and we have pick 6 to trade, then its all moot.
I suspect they are going the other way. They will trade out 9 for picks in the 20s or others, trade stringer and try and have 2-3 picks in the 2nd round.

I haven’t worked the numbers out but that was the impression I got.

Reactions: 1 users
Geez. 4 years into his AFL career n we're showing VFL highlights. Kid needs to be showing a few of them passages during games at AFL level as highlights coz all the numbers on his Brisvegas seniors bio show bog average or lower.
He's off to Melbourne if the reporting this morning is to be believed.

Reactions: 1 user
Hawthorn snd Carlton just F#%£!!d the Tigers and West Coadt thanks to a Clarke being an arse and not accepting #14,for Barrass

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Clarke didn’t have the pick to offer. He just didn’t accept the hawks offer, within the timeframe the hawks wanted. Bold move from hawks. Not sure how the get barass now.

Clarke didn’t have the pick to offer. He just didn’t accept the hawks offer, within the timeframe the hawks wanted. Bold move from hawks. Not sure how the get barass now.
They probably don’t want him now! Maybe Tom was plan b in case they couldn’t get Battle

Reactions: 3 users