Trade Week - NON-Richmond only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - NON-Richmond only

Just me or have the Eagles completely bent over the Hawks here?

—29yo Barrass and a 4th round 2025 pick to Hawthorn
—1st, 2nd and 3rd round 2025 picks to WCE

For all their smug posturing, that looks truly awful for Hawthorn!
Hawforn probably projecting a top 4 finish next year, so don't think the draft picks will be that valuable.

The Furnace consisting Cornhole, Barrett, Bartel and Tom Morris gave Bulldogs, Essendon and GWS a B for trade period

Westcoast C+
Hawks A
Richmond A
Pies B+
Port D :)
Adelaide A+
Carlton B+
North C
Fremantle B+
Melbourne B
St Kilda B-
Gold Coast A
Brisbane B+

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user
The Furnace consisting Cornhole, Barrett, Bartel and Tom Morris gave Bulldogs, Essendon and GWS a B for trade period 😲

Westcoast C+
Hawks A
Richmond A
Dorks A is bs. I don't think Barass is gonna be anything big for them next season.

Reactions: 1 users
The Furnace consisting Cornhole, Barrett, Bartel and Tom Morris gave Bulldogs, Essendon and GWS a B for trade period 😲

Westcoast C+
Hawks A
Richmond A
Pies B+
Are they still losing there minds over the worth of Baker Bolton & Rioli?
They spent 2 weeks trying to get other clubs to pay nothing to get them.
Weasel wanted WC to get Baker through the preseason.
Parrot 🦜 wanted GC to take pick 6 off the table
And Morris the *smile* couldn't understand why Bolton was commanding a top 20 pick.

**the bloke from channel 7 the nerd, hates is with a passion was questioning Blair about Tarranto and Hopper promised false dreams

Mitch cleary

Reactions: 1 user
They had a player manager on the radio earlier, and they asked hte question about what was the longest he ever had to wait to get confirmation of a trade.

His response "Dodoro made me wait until there was 30 seconds to go in the trade window before he'd agreed to the trade"

The more I hear about Dodoro the less I like him.