Trade Week - NON-Richmond only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - NON-Richmond only

Sometimes I think the AFL are corrupt, sometimes I think they are simply incompetent. However they always prove me wrong - they are both.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
This explains where the AFL went wrong as well as any.

Essentially they haven't taken the rise in salary cap as much as they should.

Good old Laura.

This is extremely basic stuff that any half competent outfit just builds into contracts and regulations. The most obvious analogy is when legislation uses the term "units" rather than dollars, and has an associated easy to adjust regulation that has the dollar value of a unit. This is just very basic nuts-and-bolts corporate, contract law. Not for the AFL though apparently.

Gold Coast would be the dumbest club in the world.
1st the trade away a player and throw in a 1st rounder and then today they are willing to help Collingwood get pick 13 for Noble and their 1st pick next year.
We should start bidding on their Academy kids.

Reactions: 3 users
1st the trade away a player and throw in a 1st rounder and then today they are willing to help Collingwood get pick 13 for Noble and their 1st pick next year.
Dimma Suns out to *smile* us over once more
Has courted Rioli all year and when its time to pay up wants to rip us off again

Always said that clubs are stupid not to bid on Academy kids. Why play into their hands?

Reactions: 1 user
Was Darling originally from Victoria as why would he leave WA and move here to North for God's sake?

Hope Daniel read that
Suns dont want you They dont think youre worth it The yellow and black #17 will be waiting for you at Punt Rd for preseason
Time to tell Daniel that ‘Daddy’ Dimma really doesn’t want to reunite with him that much.

Reactions: 1 users
Because where is he going to get 470k??
I would move interstate and play second fiddle for 200k
Bro just told me the contract. FFS he’s just got a lifetime pension with Superannuation all in one. Even a trigger for a third year. The world’s gone mad.

Bro just told me the contract. FFS he’s just got a lifetime pension with Superannuation all in one. Even a trigger for a third year. The world’s gone mad.
I suspect he's already doing alright. What's another half mill here or there?

• Dislike