Trade Week - NON-Richmond only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - NON-Richmond only

Yet again Geelong prove themselves as arseholes. Arguably Cameron, unequivocally Henry and now Smith, low ballers, like loan sharks or pawnbrokers. Players out of contract, nominated club, attitude and MO is no negotiation, take what we give you. Disrespectful arrogant arseholes.
Said it a few times, clubs don't reciprocate enough with Geelong. At the very least, make them start paying more for their players and the pressure that comes with it.

At a minimum: De Koning. He's gettable. Close, Edwards, Humphries, Neale...they're all interstaters. Get into them. All of them (and others).

Reactions: 1 user
They made that choice and split rightly or wrongly.

In the end it is all about who they get at 12 against who Carlton takes that will define it but also what sort of value they get from Baker and Owies.

But as I keep on saying it is Carlton under the biggest microscope for mine. They have 3 and 38 and a bunch of late picks and they are out of 2025 until brisbanes pick in the 2nd round, all to get up 9 places in the draft. Massive risk !
Agree, but Eagles still gave them pick 3 when they're rebuilding. Fridge is State standard and Baker is a solid footballer and hard working team man, but he's no jet.
Owies is average at best and not going to improve them . Pick 12 is there only hope, but FOS not taken at 3 if available is a big fail to me. They need another gun next to Reid like Dusty and Cotchin combination.

Reactions: 1 users