Trade Week - NON-Richmond only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - NON-Richmond only

Time to tell Daniel that ‘Daddy’ Dimma really doesn’t want to reunite with him that much.
This is the thing.

Can't think anything other than *smile* being in Rioli's ear pretty hard. That and Dan's attention seeking GF...

They don't love you that much Dan!

What a load of crock at 32 you still need to think of the future otherwise he would’ve stayed in WA. 😂
Sorry what's the crock? Of course he needs to think about his future but I doubt money's a problem after 14 seasons averaging likely $500k or more a season. An average person in Australia retires with $450k, less than what Darling has earned most years.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Sorry what's the crock? Of course he needs to think about his future but I doubt money's a problem after 14 seasons averaging likely $500k or more a season. An average person in Australia retires with $450k, less than what Darling has earned most years.
So what as you don’t know his financial status as he may have properties with mortgages or other investments to worry about and he wouldn’t be doing such a move if he wasn’t worried about money. He may want to put kids in private schools if he has them. It’s a childish argument you’re making and just being disruptive.

• Dislike
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Because where is he going to get 470k??
I would move interstate and play second fiddle for 200k
According to the Meedjia he still had a year to go at 800k on his existing contract. Considering how old he's getting, maybe he thought a couple of years as second forward on moderate money for a nothing club was a better option than being pushed aside as an over paid fading star at Wet Coke. Reckon the meedjia over there would be fair ripping shreds out of his arse if he struggled.

So what as you don’t know his financial status as he may have properties with mortgages or other investments to worry about and he wouldn’t be doing such a move if he wasn’t worried about money. He may want to put kids in private schools if he has them. It’s a childish argument you’re making and just being disruptive.
Not sure why you're getting so strung up here and calling me names. What's the go? You do realise Darling was already contracted for 2025 for somewhere between $750k-$800k. Flies a little in the face of your claim he's moved for money. Plenty of reasons why he might have wanted to move.

I'll stop being disruptive now. Sorry to inconvenience.

how's this from Craig Cameron

"We're keen to deal with the clubs that we're trying to find some players from. That would be our first preference,"

i'm not sure why this makes me want to pour a drink over his head, but it does ...

• Haha
Was Darling originally from Victoria as why would he leave WA and move here to North for God's sake?
I believe its a salary dump. WCE PAY 300K and NM the 500k Balance. As far as picks go its tokenism.
Id Say Darlings last contract was back ended.

Reactions: 2 users
Not sure why you're getting so strung up here and calling me names. What's the go? You do realise Darling was already contracted for 2025 for somewhere between $750k-$800k. Flies a little in the face of your claim he's moved for money. Plenty of reasons why he might have wanted to move.

I'll stop being disruptive now. Sorry to inconvenience.
What names did I call you? No you said money wasn’t likely an issue to him. He’s still guaranteed an around extra $500k. You’ve changed your story on the back of another poster saying he still had a year on big coin left. Move along as it’s to petty to get worried about as we don’t know his reasons for doing so , but $500k is a good incentive whether relevant or not.

Melbourne say Oliver trade not happening. Geelong say its not happening. McLure says its happening. Remind you of anything? I suppose he'll keep saying Oliver is being traded for the next few years. Fair dinkum what a gallery of clowns.

Reactions: 4 users
Melbourne say Oliver trade not happening. Geelong say its not happening. McLure says its happening. Remind you of anything? I suppose he'll keep saying Oliver is being traded for the next few years. Fair dinkum what a gallery of clowns.
Noclue and Cornhole should get in bed together....

Hearing AFL Trade radio the Aints dealing with the Bummers could end up with picks 7, 8 & 9.......FMD. This should be our hand.

Hearing AFL Trade radio the Aints dealing with the Bummers could end up with picks 7, 8 & 9.......FMD. This should be our hand.
I wouldn’t pay much attention to Trade Radio. They have far too much time to fill, so they just make things up.

Reactions: 1 user