Tiger troy Taylor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger troy Taylor

josey said:
He is the type we need to play as a third tall.

Tall enough to have spells as a lead up CHF when the resting ruckman moves into the ruck. Mobile enough to compete on the ground and provide forward pressure.

With any luck he will be back by the half way mark of the season.

Yeah even if he does, how fit will he be?

Jukes Extended said:
It's disappointing how things have panned out,
but I hope young Troy gets right and makes his way back to the club at some stage later in the season.
I did but don't anymore. You see the Tigers list thier mistake article in The Age? The usual dross about draft stuff ups going bak to Lounder - how trashy are these journos? Anyway, got to the paragraph stating Damien's instructions were to get players who have good kicks and character. Couldn't get past this point. Load of garbge. Clearly Troy had the fomer but was no where near the later. Delist and shut the door

Elmer said:
I did but don't anymore. You see the Tigers list thier mistake article in The Age? The usual dross about draft stuff ups going bak to Lounder - how trashy are these journos? Anyway, got to the paragraph stating Damien's instructions were to get players who have good kicks and character. Couldn't get past this point. Load of garbge. Clearly Troy had the fomer but was no where near the later. Delist and shut the door

Yep can't see him back.
Especially after Gale's comments that they'd already compromised their principles once with regards to Troy.
Game over.

Quit bagging the kid some of you. He has gone,, unlikely to be back. No one knows the real reason for his leaving so just let him be.

I look at it in the same way as losing a player that just wasnt good enough,

Didnt work out, move on.

Jumpin Jimmy Jess said:
It hasn't stopped you.

;D Touche JJJ

I too don't get the vehemence - a very troubled kid that RFC took the chance on - tip my hat they are still in there pitching and are probably still providing some support to. The "couple of Pelaco shirt" days are over. Yoy do everything reasonably possible for talent - let's see what the year brings out.

DirtyDogTiger said:
say he returned, got in the seniors and didn't get near the sherrin? The crowd wil be leting him know all about it

as they will if he kicks 5. We won't know until.................

Tigermad2005 said:
Move on nothing to see here.

CYA then ::)

Indigenous TV commercial for this round finishes by saying "we (indigenous players) play for more than the jumper, we play for our people"... A message Troy should pay serious attention to, put his shaky start to his adult life behind him, GROW UP, and make something of his life!

Not because I want him back in yellow and black, but its just such a pity to throw away an opportunity of a life time!

Still wouldn't be at all surprised to see him in an opposition jumper in the next couple of years. GWS or Collingwood is my guess.

You either want to play or you don't want to play.He's chosen the latter,so begone and give someone else a chance.

tigerdave said:
You either want to play or you don't want to play.He's chosen the latter,so begone and give someone else a chance.

Doesn;t work that way Dave - can't replace him on the list - at least not yet, so let's see what evolves......................

Phar Ace said:
Doesn;t work that way Dave - can't replace him on the list - at least not yet, so let's see what evolves......................

Yep, understand that mate,i just think it's selfish to walk away from a golden opportunity like Troy had.

I don't know the circumstances behind his departure,but i do know there would be kid's who'd love to be on AFL list.