Tiger troy Taylor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger troy Taylor

hopper said:
I don't wanna come across all grim and judgemental either. But generally, where there's smoke there's fire. I think we need to strongly address this young bloke's behaviour and choices - or we're gonna pay for it. Everybody needs to know where the boundaries are ... especially troubled teenagers.

Good luck to Troy and the club with the large task ahead.
the thing is if hes broken parole and found guilty there wont be a task ahead he will be in the can.
stupidity at times knows no boundaries.

the claw said:
what a silly thing for someone on parole who is in the spotlight to go out and get p!ssed and put himself in that situation.
I agree with the post from gus about there being a few suss things in the article.

Another point that interested me was there was no mention in the article about Troy being drunk. In a story of this type that would have been one of the first questions a journalist would have asked and one of the first things reported.
Since there was no mention of Troy being drunk, I assume he was not. If the journalist avoids this pertinent question, was he doing it because the other party(ies) were drunk? Remember this was after midnight, New Years Eve in Alice Springs.

Claw, your assumption here is what concerns me.

the claw said:
the thing is if hes broken parole and found guilty there wont be a task ahead he will be in the can.

he was in a JUVENILE DETENTION CENTRE not gaol you tosser

How dare you say he in not a 'bright puppy' have you met him ? No I didnt think so, well I have and he seems like a pretty smart kid who has made a blue or 2 in his life.
Take the WCE/WA rose coloured glasses off and wait for the TRUTH & FACTS to come out
By the way I live in WA and believe me Langdon & Masten are not that highly regarded in football / social circles,
I actually find it funny you defending Masten as he is possibly the worst turnover merchant in the West @ present

the claw said:
not a bright puppy is our troy and you have to ask has he the mental toughness aptitude and discipline in him to succeed at afl. the very things that were questioned when he was drafted. the very thinggs that were argued that made him just as much a risk or even bigger risk as perhaps taking another with less skill. a lot of the debate by some was we took the kids who have the best chance or less risk im still trying to get my head around that.

And you wanted us to draft Sampi and he had already shown he didn't have the aptitude or discipline to succeed at AFL level.

taztiger4 said:
he was in a JUVENILE DETENTION CENTRE not gaol you tosser

How dare you say he in not a 'bright puppy' have you met him ? No I didnt think so, well I have and he seems like a pretty smart kid who has made a blue or 2 in his life.
Take the WCE/WA rose coloured glasses off and wait for the TRUTH & FACTS to come out
By the way I live in WA and believe me Langdon & Masten are not that highly regarded in football / social circles,
I actually find it funny you defending Masten as he is possibly the worst turnover merchant in the West @ present
mate hes an out and out dumb mother and a fool. ya know his actions prove this. but you go right on ahead and excuse his stupidity its amusing.

WesternTiger said:
And you wanted us to draft Sampi and he had already shown he didn't have the aptitude or discipline to succeed at AFL level.
your point being. i wanted taylor at pick 51 as well didnt stop me from looking at the possible risks of both.
one subtle difference thankfully we didnt give sampi a go but we did taylor. maybe theres a lesson there eh.

the claw said:
mate hes an out and out dumb mother and a fool. ya know his actions prove this. but you go right on ahead and excuse his stupidity its amusing.

Take a step back and a big breath and maybe wait for the Facts & truth to emerge before you write him off and have him playing mum in gaol.
If he is guilty as assumed by you & others , you can dance on his footy grave
If not guilty you may be wearing some egg

taztiger4 said:
Take a step back and a big breath and maybe wait for the Facts & truth to emerge before you write him off and have him playing mum in gaol.
If he is guilty as assumed by you & others , you can dance on his footy grave
If not guilty you may be wearing some egg
according to most on here im always wearing egg.

and im not dancing on his grave i actually hope he can become a good footballer. but no matter which way you look at it, it was really stupid of him to put himself in the situation where this can happen, what with all thats gone before.

mb64 said:
We can put this down as a recruiting blunder & a waste of a pick.He already has a rap sheet so the best approach would have been not to draft him.But silly us did & he's already being investiagted.

MB I agree. If he is foolish enough to be out of a night and trouble occurs, we would have to look whether the new coach would want that type of behaviour when we are talking tough. Hope the article isn't factual, but doesn't look good....

the claw said:

You obviously don't know much about the justice system do you. Breaking his CBO, if this is what he is on, doesn't mean he will be put inside.

On the topic of the newspaper not reporting Troy being drunk...

IMO this could mean a few things:

- Both parties were drunk, and it's a better story if they leave this fact out.
- Everybody was sober on New Years at a party.
- The 'victims' who called the journalist for a story said they were not drinking alcohol. But it's a party on new years. For this to be true it would be reasonable to conclude there was chance they were taking drugs as an alternative.

If drugs were involved from the 'victims' side of the story, which would likely be the case if they deny any alcohol at a street party on new years (would also explain their desperation to kick people out) then it is unlikely they would tell the journo Troy was drunk, because that would be too hypocritical.

Troy could have had a few drinks, wandered into a street party, some guys on drugs (but "no alcohol involved") go crazy and man-handle him away, and then Troy loses it and smashes the 3 of them (which would be easy if they were on drugs).

The question of "why wasn't alcohol in the story" is a BIG one and unless the journo left it out to make the story sound better, which doesn't add up to me, then IMO there's a possibility drugs were involved, most likely on the 'victims' side.

Whatever the explaination - there are still big holes missing from this story, and we should all wait until the authorities fill in these holes before passing judgement.

jeez rockstar you have taken some artistic license there. Ever thought of writing for the soaps?, I reckon your not far off labeling this all a dream sequence and we will wake up tomorrow and it never happened.

sounds to me there was an awful lot of boozin going on and even more bs. How can someone gatecrash a STREET party for godsake, wouldn't that be like being in Fed SQ and some smart ars telling you it's invite only. and then we;re expected to believe this 10 stone 18yo took out three adults with his bare hands ::)...nearly knocking someones teeth out...c'mon...everyone get a grip, I;d be suprised if charges were even laid and if so, a solid legal; defence would see him walk