Tiger troy Taylor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger troy Taylor

Joe Lynn Turnip said:
If it is the case it amounts to tampering and Collingwood should face the severest of sanctions from the powers that be.

Of course we all know they won't, because they're bigger than the game. Another case of the pathetic imbalances that exists in this "competition" (what a *smile*ing joke), that I'm rapidly losing interest in. :thumbdown

What he said.

the reason the pies didnt take him was because of these issues.

i wouldnt worry about eddiewood just grabbing a headline

thegdog said:
simple, forget political correctness and softly softly approach dont recruit aboriginals unless the pass strict guidelines we set regardless of freakish abilities. Must have a brain, must have good work ethic and passion for the game and must come from good upbringing. Enough of being burnt by making wrong choices eg taylor roberts and many many more!
Agree. Is this not the criteria we have used in the last couple of seasons for white kids? Then same must be applied to all, even if they are indigenous.

tigers80 said:
the reason the pies didnt take him was because of these issues.

i wouldnt worry about eddiewood just grabbing a headline

The reason Collingwood didn't take Taylor is because they took Ball with their first available pick and we took Taylor before their next pick had nothing to do with his issues. I was lead to believe they would have taken him with their pick after we took him as was North Melbourne with pick 53.

brigadiertiger said:
The reason Collingwood didn't take Taylor is because they took Ball with their first available pick and we took Taylor before their next pick had nothing to do with his issues. I was lead to believe they would have taken him with their pick after we took him as was North Melbourne with pick 53.

fair enough.

Not to defend Collingwood in anyway, but Caroline Wilson actually took Eddie's remarks way out of context. The discussion was weeks ago and it was the continuation of a running joke, where Luke Darcy and Eddie were joshing Mick Molloy about ex-tiger players doing well at other clubs (following Schulz and Krakouer's games in the opening round, i think) and it was all very light-hearted and wasn't a serious dig at Richmond at any point, in fact Molloy was the first one to bring it up. It was a joke, and nothing nefarious at all.

Also my 250th post is about collingwood. Gross.

RainseysGirl said:
Not to defend Collingwood in anyway, but Caroline Wilson actually took Eddie's remarks way out of context. The discussion was weeks ago and it was the continuation of a running joke, where Luke Darcy and Eddie were joshing Mick Molloy about ex-tiger players doing well at other clubs (following Schulz and Krakouer's games in the opening round, i think) and it was all very light-hearted and wasn't a serious dig at Richmond at any point, in fact Molloy was the first one to bring it up. It was a joke, and nothing nefarious at all.

Doubt it was about *smile*!:

K H D M HO T FF FA G B Rat
1 0 1 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 13

:spin

RainseysGirl said:

Eddie can still get stuffed....

Has any Tiger in the last 6 or 7 years actually moved onto another club and done well? Ottens is the only one that comes to mind. All others have been very average. Current players I can think of include Raines, Tambling, Schulz, Collins, Rodan....any of these players really missed by the Tigers?

GoodOne said:
Has any Tiger in the last 6 or 7 years actually moved onto another club and done well? Ottens is the only one that comes to mind. All others have been very average. Current players I can think of include Raines, Tambling, Schulz, Collins, Rodan....any of these players really missed by the Tigers?

Patto, Polo..

GoodOne said:

Never shouldve cut Rodan, liked Collins but who knows what he'll mount to, others.....not missing them.

what a tool eddie is, like no one has ever left scumwood and gone somewhere else to play, what an arrogant d.....

GoodOne said:
Certainly none of those - although Collins might develop.

Jukes Extended said:
Ottens was already a quality paper at Richmond.

If you listen to commentators (who normally have no idea) all they seem to mention is how he went to Geelong and become a very good player. IMO he played his best footy at Richmond but he got the flag at Geelong.