Tiger troy Taylor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger troy Taylor

Just to give you an update I was made aware (don't ask for the sauce) that Taylor is not coming back to RFC which is a blow for the supporters but the club feels it left no stone unturned in helping him.

DAMN !!!

GEDS1 said:
Just to give you an update I was made aware (don't ask for the sauce) that Taylor is not coming back to RFC which is a blow for the supporters but the club feels it left no stone unturned in helping him.

DAMN !!!

That's a real shame. :(
Another talented footballer ends up in the AFL dumpster.

ToO I agree was really looking forward to seeing our recruiting coup turn out well for us. When I got the latest news I was devastated as I held out hope of his return.

Tigers of Old said:
That's a real shame. :(
Another talented footballer ends up in the AFL dumpster.

It is a shame but it's his choice I guess. My only worry is if he bobs up at Collingwood in 2 or 3 years time. then I will really be mad!

Selfish. Absolutely selfish. Kid has his head up his you know what. Delist him now and move on. The club is moving into the right place, and someone like Troy is not going to help us get there. Good bye, hope you do something positive in life Troy and not end up how I think you will.

such a shame if true, but the club knew what they were getting into...
at least we have provided support for him, which considering our
indigenous connection with the new centre we must be seen to
be doing whether the player succeeds or not...

again a real shame but kudos to the club...

Harry said:
delist - promote contin or irish. end of story.
Yep. Couldnt agree more.

Play those that want to play for the club.

Another footballer with heaps of talent but doesnt have the mental toughness to work hard. In ten years time he will wake up and realise what he has done. And by then it will be all too late.

I think that you can't just keep blaming the players and saying Richmond is just unlucky, again.
It doen't matter if the club thinks that they are doing a good job with indigenous recruits.
The fact is, this is not an isolated case, 3 walk outs in two years.
Time to lokk at making some changes to the current system of itergrating these boys.

The definition of stupidity ' doing the same thing over and expecting a different result'