Tiger troy Taylor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger troy Taylor

Soulmanpete said:
look were forgetting Troy could be back ..lets hope he sorts out his stuff and comes back to the Tigers ASAP ...
Will not be back. Had enough chances to sort his crap out. Don't want him at our club any more. Cut him loose.
He's got the rest of his life to regret his childish stupidities. Good Riddance.

TOT70 said:
That is why we can't sack him. He will either sort himself out or be tradeable at the end of the year.

Unless he comes back to play he won't be tradeable as he wil be out of contract and have all the cards.

GoodOne said:
Unless he comes back to play he won't be tradeable as he wil be out of contract and have all the cards.

Would depend on how many clubs show interest and where they sit in the PSD.

If he wants to go elsewhere...which I doubt (I believe it's more along the lines of personal issues)...then good luck to him because he clearly does not fit into the culture we're trying to create. When other players like Cotchin, Martin and Riewoldt come out and say things along the lines of "there's no better place I could be" then you really have to wonder why Troy is also not feeling the same vibe. That's ok...if he doesn't breathe Yellow & Black then adios!

brigadiertiger said:
Would depend on how many clubs show interest and where they sit in the PSD.

Who's seriously going to show interest in a serial walkabout who has missed a season of footy?

WE have the Indigenous Centre at Punt Road and I for one,hope we use it to sort out Troy's troubles.

Best luck to Troy.

"personal issues" ... please

- Opportunity to make something of his life
- Provide for his family
- Play and train at an elite level
- Follow in the footsteps of legendary indigenousnes players
- Richmond has helped him stay out of trouble/jail!

He nominated himself in the PSD 2 years ago, he knew there was no local team in the NT, so home sickness was not going to be a "shock to the system".

Come on Troy, grow up!

Tiger Pops said:
"personal issues" ... please

- Opportunity to make something of his life
- Provide for his family
- Play and train at an elite level
- Follow in the footsteps of legendary indigenousnes players
- Richmond has helped him stay out of trouble/jail!

He nominated himself in the PSD 2 years ago, he knew there was no local team in the NT, so home sickness was not going to be a "shock to the system".

Come on Troy, grow up!

You sound like a missionary about to take a child.. Sometimes life isnt all about football. i just hope the kid is happy with whatever he chooses to do albiet it will be a loss to the game but personal life is sometimes more important.

GoodOne said:
Who's seriously going to show interest in a serial walkabout who has missed a season of footy?

The Pies will. I would imagine Eddie McEverywhere would be speaking to his representative already.

btoz_01 said:
The Pies will. I would imagine Eddie McEverywhere would be speaking to his representative already.

Well that's the rumour, he's gone walkabout because of talks with Collingwood. Don;t believe it personally. I tend to believe Taylor actually does have personal issues.

GoodOne said:

Not really. Contracts end just before the PSD if I am right. It's why Houli couldn't nominate until his contract expired last year.

We have some cards *if* there will is some sneaky shifty business going on with Collingwood, but as someone said earlier, I doubt they'd want some who runs off and they'd definitely want him training and playing with an AFL club to maximise what he can produce next year.

I'm softening. He might be back in training mid next week. CC called him a prodigious talent, which he is. He may just have needed a trip away.

imagaine if we made the final 8 and riewoldt was out with a corkie. we'd be sending out people to bring him in

DirtyDogTiger said:
I'm softening. He might be back in training mid next week. CC called him a prodigious talent, which he is. He may just have needed a trip away.

imagaine if we made the final 8 and riewoldt was out with a corkie. we'd be sending out people to bring him in

Actually, I'm softening too ................... leave the front doors unlocked Benny.

GoodOne said:
Well that's the rumour, he's gone walkabout because of talks with Collingwood. Don;t believe it personally. I tend to believe Taylor actually does have personal issues.

If it is the case it amounts to tampering and Collingwood should face the severest of sanctions from the powers that be.

Of course we all know they won't, because they're bigger than the game. Another case of the pathetic imbalances that exists in this "competition" (what a *smile*ing joke), that I'm rapidly losing interest in. :thumbdown