Tiger troy Taylor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger troy Taylor

btoz_01 said:
Maybe one of the other clubs has spoken to him about walking out on us and then be picked up by them come draft time.

He's been staying with Collingwood people who claim RFC won't help him.

As he's been left to Collingwood people I can only agree.

TIGERARMY67 said:
I have a feeling that there is more to this story than what we are being told!

Weren't you the one who first posted info on the site yesterday??

The thread that was deleted?

Anything else you can tell us about the situation?

SkillzThatKillz said:

What does it matter?he's gone.

SkillzThatKillz said:

The initial rumour that was started was the club had sacked Troy straight up, not that he was going to go on "leave" to decide if he wants to play or not.

Barnzy said:
The initial rumour that was started was the club had sacked Troy straight up, not that he was going to go on "leave" to decide if he wants to play or not.

Fair enough - hence the thread being deleted.

Cheers.

Does anybody know if anything came of this?
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/tiger-troy-taylor-accused-of-assault/story-e6frf9io-1225816762245

yellow_and_black said:
Does anybody know if anything came of this?
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/tiger-troy-taylor-accused-of-assault/story-e6frf9io-1225816762245

All sorted.

I don't think the calls for his delisting are fair

We don't know the story yet, the kid has a lot of talent and i hope he can work out his troubles and play football for the Richmond Football Club

Pretty down.

Hope he gets better.

I chose him as my Fav player when I bought my membership.

Pretty gutted.

Empty feeling.

Just want to get to Richmond Paddock and yell from the rooftops to get the lads home.

Sad to see him go, obviously has some issues that he needs to sort out and I don't think playing in front of 40+ thousand people a week is going to help.

I will say this however, I heard that the reason why Relton Roberts left was because he and Taylor were always fighting and arguing and Taylor has been quite disruptive to the team.

MightyTiger said:
Sad to see him go, obviously has some issues that he needs to sort out and I don't think playing in front of 40+ thousand people a week is going to help.

I will say this however, I heard that the reason why Relton Roberts left was because he and Taylor were always fighting and arguing and Taylor has been quite disruptive to the team.

I don't think that was the only reason Relton left.

smasha said:
Pretty down.

Hope he gets better.

I chose him as my Fav player when I bought my membership.

Pretty gutted.

Empty feeling.

Just want to get to Richmond Paddock and yell from the rooftops to get the lads home.

My son's favourite too.

I wonder how long ago all this happened? A week ago? A couple of days back?

Dusty and he have been close. Does it explain his off game last Friday?
I just hope that the team aren't feeling flat due to this news.
It's a bit of a mental test of strength for Dimma and the boys tomorrow night now.
How they channel this (if it effects them at all) will be interesting.