Tiger troy Taylor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger troy Taylor

Ok you may not believe this but I messaged Troy on facebook asking if he was leaving the club. He asked "Wat did yu here matee?"

I think that sounds good! Doesn't it!? I know it's not much, I have asked him again whether he is leaving and I will report back!

Tigerdog said:
I guess its a 'risk V reward' thing ToO. The way I see it is, if we cut our losses, then OK cool. If he comes back and plays, even better. However, if the club feels it is something that Troy can work through with our assistance and that takes a year on the stand-by list (or whatever it's called), then I think we should hang onto him and hopefully get him playing some good footy while also having a positive direction in life.

Good post still not sure I'd go that way but I'd certainly have him on the rookie list ahead of a couple of others, even if he doesn't play a single game in 2011.

37bqds

http://twitpic.com/37bqds

:(

That's a shame. Considering we had so many picks that year we obviously took 1 or 2 risky types late like Dea and Taylor in the hope they come off. This one hasn't worked out. Annoying but if he wants to go and isn't committed then it's better knowing now and getting someone in that wants to play for us.

Only thing that annoys me is how do we now replace his list spot? An extra pick in the late 70's or early 80's would be the last pick off the top of my head? If the club had known earlier would they have used the comp pick instead?

Barnzy said:
That's a shame. Considering we had so many picks that year we obviously took 1 or 2 risky types late like Dea and Taylor in the hope they come off. This one hasn't worked out. Annoying but if he wants to go and isn't committed then it's better knowing now and getting someone in that wants to play for us.

Only thing that annoys me is how do we now replace his list spot? An extra pick in the late 70's or early 80's would be the last pick off the top of my head? If the club had known earlier would they have used the comp pick instead?

I reckon it might be worth waiting for the official word before we assume he is finished.

mmmmm .. not good,, not the first nor the last indigenous player that will do this,, just the risk you take,, at pick 51 im not loosing any sleep. Next batch of talent Thursday night and lets get on with 2011.

If this is true than the club is going to be pissed. To let it out on Facebook before the club can confirm or deny anything isn't a good look. Anyway, give a hungry kid a go and let Troy do whatever it is he needs to do. Good luck and thanks.

Maybe delete that link before Hutchy comes on here looking for scoops and wait till the club announces it.

Got to be honest, I cannot take this as gospel.

Lot of water to flow under the bridge yet.