Tiger troy Taylor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger troy Taylor

This is guy is a real smooth mover across the ground though....when he went up for that speccy then two seconds later was receiving the handpass running into goal - i just though geez if this guy puts it together he could be electric. Great size too (too skinny atm).

Troy can be the real bonus for us, because he is both a defensive hassling crumbing forward and a third tall at the same time.

Has some great tricks and that great gift - he manufactures time and space for himself and others.

This is one kid I really hope gets it together. I have seen little of him this year, but what I saw yesterday more than impressed me. Yes he made a few mistakes, but his is 18 and raw, but geez he's got some talent. He moves across the turf like a panther at times. To see him lead up and take that first mark against two Port opponents was just tantalizing.

He uses his body very well for a lightly built kid and was able to move bigger stronger opponents at times with well timed body positioning. He definitely has that X factor about him and I look forward to seeing this kid develop in the Yellow and black. Looked to have good defensive skills and tackles very well.

Could be a very exciting prospect in the next couple of years.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/104823/default.aspx

Not what I like to hear.

Tigertool said:
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/104823/default.aspx

Not what I like to hear.

It's typical though is it not?

We are hopeful that Troy will return to the club in the near future, and we will continue to support him through this period.”

Doesn't sound too good at all. Our record with indigenous players just gets worse and worse.

Now that's a shame! His really show something, although at senior level this year, was going about half pace while the game whirred past him. He's a bit like JON gone right!!! Hope he can get his life on track and get back down to Richmond. Could losing two other indigenous players in Tambling and Roberts have had a negative impact on him? With the indigenous learning centre coming about next year, maybe the club were looking to him the be the face of it!! All speculation in me own noggin!

Don't want to jump to any conclusion but the club's lack of comment doesn't make the situation look very good.

If it was a family death or something they would have said it.

Who knows though, hope Troy gets it all together.

“We are hopeful that Troy will return to the club in the near future, and we will continue to support him through this period.”

That's a very open ended statement that doesn't bode well for us or Troy's AFL career.

No suprise on navy's behalf.

Dont think he's cut out for AFL footy.

Real shame if that is the case as he's a prodigious talent.

J_Rod said:
His gf just had a baby.
*sorry guys i have 2 troy taylors on fb! my mistake :p

er, so he did or didn't become a father ?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/young-tiger-troy-taylor-may-quit-afl/story-e6frf9jf-1225947430735

Herald Sun says he's gone walkabouts and he might quit as he's struggling to deal with the demands of an AFL footballer.

It's a harsh business but if that's the case and he doesn't want to be at the RFC we should move him on now before it's too late. Use the compo pick to replace his list spot with someone who wants to be with us. Would be nothing worse than being stuck with him for another year only for him to do a Relton mid year and walk out or having him stick around and not put in 100%. I don't know when list lodgement is but it would be soon.

Good riddance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A final wake up call to our recruiting staff to not to bother with indigenous players