Tiger troy Taylor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger troy Taylor

Tigers of Old said:
Good signs on Saturday for Troy.
Agree, thought his game was like a small version of a highlight real, a couple of his little taps were first class, if the young man wants to be an AFL player , Im sure we will have a star

IanG said:
O'Loughlin was short but played like a leading FF most of the time.

Plus there's the fact that he was a whinging sook most of his career.

Was he ever...every time he lost a contest, he would whinge to the umpires. Was a good player, but sure was a sook.

CC TIGER said:
Agree, thought his game was like a small version of a highlight real, a couple of his little taps were first class, if the young man wants to be an AFL player , Im sure we will have a star

Sure has some star-like traits Chevy Chase. If he can put it together..

bowee said:
I thought O'Loughlin was one of the most over-rated players in the last 10 years.

Bowee, I think you either missed the first 7-8 years of his career or have fallen into the modern football viewers trap of equating possessions with usefulness. Micky O was never a big possession winner, but was the kind of player that gave opposition backs panic attacks because you could never predict what he was going to do. A sublimely skilled and damaging forward.

tigergollywog said:
Bowee, I think you either missed the first 7-8 years of his career or have fallen into the modern football viewers trap of equating possessions with usefulness. Micky O was never a big possession winner, but was the kind of player that gave opposition backs panic attacks because you could never predict what he was going to do. A sublimely skilled and damaging forward.

I agree he was highly skilled when he was on, but he was inconsistent and I'd argue lazy. Leon Davis is highly skilled and damaging when he's in full flight but that happens rarely.

Another solid display by the kid. Should have finished with three.

Potential to be very dangerous with him, Jack and Griff up forward in 2 to 3 years.

Anybody notice his neck tattoo similar to Dusty. Tiger players might develop a trend in where to stick the tattoos.

TigerForce said:
Anybody notice his neck tattoo similar to Dusty. Tiger players might develop a trend in where to stick the tattoos.

Had his neck tat long before dusty.

Shows some potential, but like many of our kids he is playing seniors way before he is ready.

I guess in the long run this can only be a good thing.

Looked very hesitant to go and get the ball at ground level or in a pack.

Hopefully a good pre season and he has put all his off field issues behind him.

WesternTiger said:
Watched it on the box Streak but I didn't notice him down back.

Yeah, I watched on TV too which was why I asked. I saw him back there at one stage, but not sure if it was cause he followed his man, or spent some time down there.

Very much a positive with only composure that it lacking not upside or skill.