Tiger troy Taylor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger troy Taylor

Streak said:
This sort of stuff is very interesting to read about, but I often wonder how much of it might be contrived.

Not that I am disdagreeing with the notion that people are shaped or respond to their environment.

If you podcast listen to the Andrew Denton interview of the guy who conducted the experiment, Zimbardo, fascinating stuff. It some ways drafting Taylor is the reverse effect- taking someone who is acting badly in a horrible environment and putting them in a very supportive place where his talents are recognized and nurtured.

I'm happy to see Troy get a run before the end of the year, I was away when he played earlier in the year. Heard a snippet today that KB spoke to Mitch Morton who has apparently taken him(Troy) under his wing - hope that has helped him settle in easier and will guarantee to he stays with us.

ParisAmos said:
Funny comming from guys with 1000's of posts who most likley are about 130kg cant get off their chair in front of a computer and have not seen there balls in years. So many soft people.

stop stalking me :hihi

WesternTiger said:

Not me. Last I heard he was wearing a dorky vest and sunglasses acting as the fall go for an act on a Russian talent show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o1rmlJVgq8&feature=search

jb03 said:
Not me. Last I heard he was wearing a dorky vest and sunglasses acting as the fall go for an act on a Russian talent show.

Come on jb, admit it, you miss Red and his razor sharp wit.

jb03 said:

ouch took it right in the eye, I was expecting a twist but... nope!! ;D

jb03 said:
Admitting that Tim would be akin to you admitting you're a fan of leysy's punting prowess!

But I am a fan, it gave me a lot of laughs.......

Tiger_4_Life said:
Pressure I50 is great but would like to see him contest harder/stronger when he's outside 50, looks a bit timid around the contests.

He is playing like a guy who looks like a lolly pop. But he's getting to the right places and doing some good things. In 2 years time we will have a major talent

You are joking! He was accredited 8 tackles??!! Looked like a frightened puppy most of the day. Ordinary game.

I had watched a few games of him in Coburg and he didn't get near it. Today was a revelation.

He flashed so much today I'm super excited about him. He's got a huge reach and lightning reflexes in the pack. He was obviously confused and/or afraid at several times in the game but overall when you consider from where he has come from he did great today.

He's still years off being a solid contributor but he has a huge upside. I hope he can get his life in order off field.