Tiger troy Taylor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger troy Taylor

If it was heard at a Magistrates court then it's 10 years. 5 years if it was heard at a Childrens court. No records get wiped anywhere in the country.

ParisAmos said:
One in the real world. You guys cant possible believe that every fight ends up in court.

The one where I had two teeth smashed in from a king hit from a bouncer didn't despite me going to the cops.

WesternTiger said:
The one where I had two teeth smashed in from a king hit from a bouncer didn't despite me going to the cops.
That's a little vague, did you even press charges?
I was assaulted when going to the defence of an exgirlfriend getting attacked by her new bloke and it was up to me if I wanted to take it to court or not

ParisAmos said:
I see alot of fights up the street on a saturday night. Most of them dont go to court. I've been in my fair share of fights never went to court.
Good on you knuckles

ZeroGame said:
That's a little vague, did you even press charges?
I was assaulted when going to the defence of an exgirlfriend getting attacked by her new bloke and it was up to me if I wanted to take it to court or not

My word against theirs (there was four of them). Cops wouldn't proceed with charges on that alone.

WesternTiger said:
My word against theirs (there was four of them). Cops wouldn't proceed with charges on that alone.

That's the fighting Tiger spirit WT, you against four bouncers.

Hope you dished out a bit in return for them teeth.

Generally insignificant but it was good to see Taylor being the peace maker and dragging his teammate out of the 1/4 time scuffle today.

tigertim said:
Generally insignificant but it was good to see Taylor being the peace maker and dragging his teammate out of the 1/4 time scuffle today.
Also did some very nice things with the footy.Letting the footy do his talking.Reckon he might get a promotion next week if he keeps it up

Troy has elite qualities and it would be a testament to the club's professionalism if we can get the best out of him.

Love his style of play, I have a feeling he will be one of my favourite players next year.

ParisAmos said:
I see alot of fights up the street on a saturday night. Most of them dont go to court. I've been in my fair share of fights never went to court.

you must live in the same street as Diggler. That's him getting punched by his single mum neighbours.

Perfect backline to go up against leading into the preseason, TT will get one hell of an eye opener on work rate in this one, hopefully he shows a little magic and dosent get frost bite

DirtyDogTiger said:
you must live in the same street as Diggler. That's him getting punched by his single mum neighbours.
That’s because he doesn’t pay his child support.

ParisAmos said:
One in the real world. You guys cant possible believe that every fight ends up in court.

Broady? Franga? Dandy? A man from the chuck norris school of life. Only real men live in the real world and we don't squeal.

Keep up the good work knuckles

tigertim said:

Cool

I'm not saying Troy will make it, but anyone who believes that people aren't shaped by their environment should read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

The flip side is that in the right environment people can do a lot of good

Funny comming from guys with 1000's of posts who most likley are about 130kg cant get off their chair in front of a computer and have not seen there balls in years. So many soft people.

ParisAmos said:
Funny comming from guys with 1000's of posts who most likley are about 130kg cant get off their chair in front of a computer and have not seen there balls in years. So many soft people.

Take it easy!

Col.W.Kurtz said:
I'm not saying Troy will make it, but anyone who believes that people aren't shaped by their environment should read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

This sort of stuff is very interesting to read about, but I often wonder how much of it might be contrived.

Not that I am disdagreeing with the notion that people are shaped or respond to their environment.