Tiger troy Taylor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger troy Taylor

Great news!

Good luck Troy and good luck RFC getting the most out of his footballing abilities.

A stroke of luck for once, bit by bit this club is moving upwards and onwards.

The club is really behind this young fellow and appear to be committed to seeing him realise his full potential. Was great to see him before the Collingwood game out on the ground pre game included in the forwards group in a team meeting. Really wanna see this guy light it up!!!!

Hopefully he puts in a few good performances in the magoos before the season is out.

Watching Jurrah yesterday made me wish we had someone with that type of magic & maybe Troy can turn out to be that type of player.

Just like Hurley at the start of the year, the weight is off his shoulders. season is virtually finished so just wait when he has a pre-season and goes BANG against carlton round 1

Yeah but you can't mother them too much.

I remember Spuuder was virtually Andrew Krakouer's Dad there for a while. Very much a father figure to Krak while Jim was "under The Governor's Pleasure!"
Ultimately it didn't help Krak much, did it? He soon followed suit.

I think they've just got to sit him down, explain to him he's dodged a massive bullet and to grow up, show maturity and grasp the second chance he's been given.

I don't think there'll be a third.

Go luck Troy.

It's also up to his peers, both at the club and back in Alice when he returns over summer. I would love to see the Tiges do a community camp tour of Alice, Darwin and the Kimberley in the off-season. Good for Taylor, good for our boys, good PR with a home game in Darwin next year. Winner.

It seemed from other articles that his life turned around when he left Alice Springs. When he went back he was with his friends and that he made a poor choice.

He is lucky after his previous record, so now he needs to be positive. He was working at the Tiger Den when I got my membership and he seemed like a good kid.

Disgraceful decision. Assualting two people, knocking one of them unconscious deserves more than a suspended sentence. But I guess all is forgiven because he plays for Richmond ???