Tiger troy Taylor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger troy Taylor

According to ABC Grandstand website he has pleaded guilty to assault.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/08/09/2977802.htm?site=sport&section=afl

Hasn`t he been locked up before in a Boy`s home?

If so then He`s a chance to get locked up for this.

Things that will help his cause are him pleading guilty and showing remorse,and moving interstate to start a professional sporting career.

At least his Lawyer has a bit to work with here,this is the cross-roads for the future of his life,sending him to jail would probably end the only chance this kid has of getting away from old friends and bad influences and a lifetime of crime.

The Magistrate wouldn`t have many young kids come before him who have this massive opportunity that Taylor has,for that reason he may get away with a suspended sentence.

Good luck kid.

Troy Taylor is free to continue his AFL career after today being handed a three-month suspended sentence in Alice Springs Magistrates’ Court relating to an incident in December last year. More on RFC website.

tannerztigers said:
Troy Taylor is free to continue his AFL career after today being handed a three-month suspended sentence in Alice Springs Magistrates’ Court relating to an incident in December last year. More on RFC website.

Great news for fans, even better news for Troy - now he can really make something of his life via the RFC :clap

tannerztigers said:

You bewdy.

*smile* I hope he has some idea how luck he is and what an oppurtunity he has, could be the kick in the buttocks he needs 8)

Troy's a lucky young man. Geez I hope the club sits on this kid all summer and makes absolutely certain he keeps himself tidy. Let him get every opportunity to get himself sorted out and chase his career to the fullest extent.

Could be the start of a new life and hopefully a long successful career.

Great news for him now he needs to take the chance that has been offered to him. Would be nice to see him play the last three games without the court case hanging over him.

brigadiertiger said:
Great news for him now he needs to take the chance that has been offered to him. Would be nice to see him play the last three games without the court case hanging over him.

Yep. Must be a huge stress off for the young lad. I too hope he realises how lucky he is and gives his footy career the best shot he can.

About the right result, so lets hope he takes this onboard and can concentrate on his footy and make a future for himself Hes been given an opportunity a lot of others never get so good luck Troy.

Play him this week and let him get a taste of the future.