Tiger troy Taylor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger troy Taylor

Azza said:
Is he that tall, or is it because he's so thin? Using the ball as a scale he doesn't look that tall to me.

Hope he can put his off-field problems behind him as immaturity and make the grade.

The photo is deceiving. He is a decent size but not tall. When I have seen him at Coburg he strikes me as an athletic build, not skinny at all. He moves very well too, a real easy motion.

KiwiTig said:
The photo is deceiving. He is a decent size but not tall. When I have seen him at Coburg he strikes me as an athletic build, not skinny at all. He moves very well too, a real easy motion.

You're right, when you look more closely his upper body doesn't look that thin. His legs seem pretty skinny tho.

IanG said:
I stood next to him at a Coburg game a few weeks ago and off field he did look pencil thin.

Was Phantom standing near you? Maybe he can provide a more accurate guestimate of his height, weight and handspan.

From a distance looks a rake on the field but up close he has massive hands and a frame that could fill out easily. Taller than what I thought too.

Needs to add a defensive side to his game before being a valuable addition to the Tigers best 22.

Big Cat Lover said:
Was Phantom standing near you? Maybe he can provide a more accurate guestimate of his height, weight and handspan.

And whether he plays CHF or not ;D

French Tiger said:
Jack Johnson ?
lets hope it's not a

Head on Collision on a 2 lane country road,
Lord I pray let them be safe.
No turning back I’m just a mile away from home,
I sit here waiting let me be patient.

Good song, BTW.

if he gets his head right he can become anything, look forward to see him in a couple of years time after a few preseasons... if he becomes a good player he will be our X-FACTOR when big games come around (lets hope we become a finals regular and premiership team... touch wood... PLEASE!)

Big week for TT

He was released on bail and the case was adjourned to August 9, when four days have been set aside to hear the case.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/tiger-troy-taylor-will-contest-assault-charge/story-e6frf9jf-1225847510779

Collo said:
if he gets his head right he can become anything, look forward to see him in a couple of years time after a few preseasons... if he becomes a good player he will be our X-FACTOR when big games come around (lets hope we become a finals regular and premiership team... touch wood... PLEASE!)

I hate hearing the word X factor when it comes to our players. It reminds me of what Miller said about JON.